Chapter-9

After 20 minutes at marriage hall

Both brother enter on the venue and see their elder brother already got married .

Akash see around and find every member of the girl family are hostage of his elder brother guards . than saw the gloom

Akash : brother are you sure elder bro got married that because of some unknown revenge .

Reyhaan : why are you asking that ?

Akash : because see the ex  gloom, the famous characterless person . if the girl married him her life will become hell and it can tell by any person close their eyes we all know his past girls record . So if elder brother need revenge he should let the girl marry off her respective gloom

Reyhaan : Don't say anything we cannot say thing first let's talk to elder brother

Seeing both of them Arzaan come down from wedding stage and stand in front of them .

Arzaan : what are you two doing here ?

Reyhaan : Bhaisa(elder brother) what are you doing . What is all this .

Arzaan : It's necessary Reyhaan and how many people know about this incident ?

Akash : Every family member except Ashana sister in law

Arzaan : oh ...

Reyhaan : Please tell us what happened that you took this steps , if its for any revenge then ..

Arzaan cut Reyhaan and said its for love Reyhaan , I love her and Rathores never back of from getting their love but why you getting tense .

Akash : bhaisa in whole USA to India you got this girl for love who is from our rival family .

Arzaan : Akash if you respect me respect her also .

Akash grinly : you are right bhaisa . but what we do your in laws and their ex son in law , They are much dangerous

Arzaan : for now you kept quite and you know I am more dangerous then anyone  , I will handle my in laws but Reyhaan what I do that idiot I don't know .

Reyhaan and Akash in grin : More dangerous then Baripapa(elder uncle ) .

Arzaan : Mom will handle him .

Reyhaan shook his head : ok will handle that good for nothing ex gloom .

Arzaan : what are you up to do ?

Reyhaan went to the ex gloom and said : we don't want any drama to go back home quality .  Now she is Rathore's daughter in law  so forget her .

Ex gloom : Today I am going but She is mine and I will make her Your family power can't kept her from me
Saying that he went from there .

Akash : lets see . He didn't know now whom she belong .

Reyhaan : Ashana calling. Now I have to explain her . we should have return home now otherwise she will bombing with her question .

Arzaan : Reyhaan I going Rajasthan tomorrow Arhaan uncle called me there you go to your home .

Ryhaan : best of luck . we will meet bhabisa later .

Arzaan : ok

With that Reyhaan and Akash went back home .

Reyhaan in thought how will he explain her wife about this incident . And how will she react .

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡