Chapter-6

Ashana join in India branch as CEO  and started her works .  And there is no doubt that she is also a Rathore  . Her  working style , arrogance ,  temper issue show the reality  that  she is Rathore .

For employees its not new they  are familiar with this .

Ashana called meeting for her joining here .

All the employees congratulations her for her marriage .

She was about to cut them but her PA  come and informed her that Yeshbardhan  Sahani come to meet her .

Ashana smirking : tell them I am busy now . say him wait for me .

Her PA informed his as she told

Ashana started her meeting and  she intensionally make it long .

After 3 hours she dismiss the meeting and  go to her cabin and asked her PA to mr . shahani  in her cabin .

Mr Sahani come to her cabin with irritate face .

Ashana : Hello mr sahani . what a present surprised that you come here .

Mr Shahani : why you stop our recent deal .

Ashana : mr sahani  I am the ceo of this company and I have every rights to cancel any deal for my company profit .
Now I don't want to discuss anything about it . so you can leave .

Mr sahani : You know what its good think that last moment vivan back out from marriage .we don't want a arrogant like you as sahani's daughter in law . I heard that you got married that day with  replaced gloom . your family didn't invited media on your reception why so their son in law is that bad so they ashamed to introduce him and after marriage you also used your father's surname . Why your husband's have not any surname .

Ahshana is farming to listening this but a evil smile come in her lips .

Ashana : Its none of you business you can leave my office .

Mr sahani in thought: in tomorrow businesses associate party  I humiliate you and your unknown husband that much you will ashamed to see our your face to world and than i will revenge my this humiliation .

📂📂📂📂📂📂

Support this story with vote and comments