Chapter-12

Ashana enter the room where every one was sitting with Reyhaan and others

Ashana : dad .

Armaan smile to see his daughter

Elder Rathore are greeting formarly

Aliya's family is shock to see Ashana as she is the carbon copy her mother .

Armaan : meet my daughter Ashana and this my nephew or may I say looking at Ashana  my son in law .

Aliya's father : we meet each other and who doesn't know the next heir of Rathore empire and CM's son .

Reyhaan smile at him .

Ashana : you all talk I am going to meet my sister in law .

Said that Ashana went for to meet Ashana .

Ashana : mom let's go I have to meet my sister in law .

Ahahana : call others also

We are here let's go all younger clan come and said

They went to Aliya's room  .

In Aliya's room her mother taking with her .

Ahahana  : Aliya meet your sister in law , my daughter Ashana .

Aliya  : Hi . di .

Akash : Bhabisa (elder sister in law ) why are you address her di (elder sister ) in anyway she is not your elder .

Ashana : yes bhabi  call me by my name  and she hug her .

Ahahana introduced her with other also and went from their in this time Aliya's cousin sister also enter into the room .

And they started taking with each other about their like dislike .

In launch time

Everyone is sitting on dinning hall . servant are serving food .

Reyhaan : Bari maa(elder aunt ) and maa  I miss you two's handmade food very much you know nobody can made food like you two .

Akash : Bhai (brother) you can say after eating Ashana di (sister) food you felt like that .

Ashana look at him like she is killing Reyhaan with her eyes .

Reyhaan : when I said that  Ashana its not like that you know Akash is kidding .

Everyone suppress their laugh to see Reyhaan condition .

Armaan : Ashana  , Reyhaan is not mean that .

Ashana : You are my dad or him you should support me not him .

Ahahana : That's why I always say learn it but you didn't now why are you become angry .

Ashana : mom its not fair . and looking at Reyhaan I will see later Mr . Rathore .

Reyhaan helplessly looking at Ashana and glaring at Akash who suppress his laugh seeing his brother condition .

Shanaya : you know you two looking cute .

Elder in their mind bless them to remains happy forever .