Cap. I The Night

Oswald's pov:

"I was just sitting around my room waiting for my little bro, Mickey, to tell me what he found out this morning. I'm not gonna lie he's really taking his time which was a bit annoying, but hey, it's not like I have anything else do to. I then heard him entry with some kind of map in his hands. I looked at him confused."
I waited like 30 mins for a map? Really brother?

Mickey's pov:

—Well yeah "I giggled a bit at his remark" Sorry about that, but I found near the "as I was talking I rolled the map on a table." Portichia Lake a huge castle that, if Veres' researchers are right, it's been there for over 230 years! "even tho I knew this information, I was still in shock."

Oswald's pov:

"My ears straight up popped in the sky."
—Wow! I admit that's aswome! Thank god we have her in our team she's just too good of a researcher! "even tho she just doesn't want to stop saying it in front of us whenever we say to her just "Good job" for god's sake."
So let me guess you want us to check it out?

Mickey's pov:

Well yes, but maybe in the morning I'm too tired right now, plus you know the monsters. "even if my bro is an amazing hunter it's still too dangerous to go out just the two of us like that in the middle of the night."
Also how are things going? I heard our leader talked to you this morning when I was gone reading some books I found around Veres' working place? "which is kinda messy so maybe tomorrow after we search the castle I'll help her clean it up a bit as a "Thank you" for letting me read those books."

(Quick explanation Veres is a fox that works with pretty much anything that has to do with science. She does tho hold a lil secret, but you can't know yet 🤔)

Oswald's pov:
"I haven't did anything in a while so I guess a little adventure wouldn't hurt right?"
He just wanted to give me a new sword, cuz I lost my old one..don't ask how..as a reward for killing 30 vampires. A record that's pretty big, but not as big as you know who. "I knew Mickey knew exactly who I was talking about the one and only the "Psychopath of the vampires" Zara."
It's surprisingly better than the old one I used to have so maybe I should lose things more often "I laughed a bit even tho Mickey clearly didn't like the joke."

(Quick explanation: Zara is, like Oswald a bunny and also a hunter, which is obvious, but he's not like the others...he's way more scarier, stronger, agile and murderous than the other hunters. He enjoys killing and seeing vampires suffer and even high ranks know to fear him. Tho why is he this hateful towards vampires? You guys will soon find out 😋)

Mickey's pov:
"Everytime someone brings up Zara I get a bit scared. He's just way to...how do I say it "creepy" for me to handle and most of the time I try to avoid him. He's a good guy tho, but just too much for me...Idk I just don't like him that much. He's a great hunter tho I'm not gonna lie"
Ozzy no. Losing stuff it's no good. You forgot you also lost so many other things in so many other locations? "I looked at him with the "Don't sarcasm me buddy" look."

Oswald's pov:
"I knew that look pretty well so I immediately stopped laughing"
Okay, okay, okay. I admit I lost things over the time, but it's not like you never did aswell. "gave my little bro the "You're one to talk" look".

Mickey's pov:
"I laughed a bit at his remark and the look Oswald gave me"
Ok brother we got each other there, but "I yawned" we should get some sleep it's getting pretty late and tomorrow we got big plans. "I said that with a bright smile."

Oswald's pov:
"Mickey's bright smile always makes me feel a bit happier since it's just too bright for the darkness to survive"
—Okay I'll go wash my teeth and you go lock the doors and windows ok? "as I said that Mickey immediately nodded and walked to lock everything up just how I requested him. I made my way in the bathroom to wash those long ass teeth of mine. Why? To have a pretty shiny and hot smile like always duh."

Author's pov:
As the two brothers went to sleep somewhere in the middle of that new and mysterious castle Mickey found, there was a little cat wondering around

Felix's pov:
"I love this castle and stuff, but it gets lonely easily. Cuphead and Bendy are always gone to hunt whatever they want as I remain here to watch over Boris, Bendy's little brother, to make sure he's safe. Cuphead has a little brother aswell, Mugman, but he's old enough to take care of himself, unlike Boris. Don't get me wrong Boris is a cool kid and I enjoy to look after him, but I can't help it, but to feel lonely as hack. I sat down next to Boris looking at the sky."

Boris' pov:
—What are you thinking about Mr. Felix? "I asked Mr. Felix while waiting for my big bro, Bendy, to arrive."

Felix's pov:
—Don't worry about it Boris just thinking about non important things. "I kept looking at the beautiful moon"

(NICEU the first capitol of my first book! I'm so happy! I never ever done this and I really hope you guys will like it and I'm sorry if my ocs are ruining the story, or not, but I really wanted to introduce them into making my own world. Also huge love to pengeo for being the best and inspiring me to make a book. I really appreciate all of her hard work and she's also making an Osix book so go check it out ✨. Also if you guys like the book so far, I'm sorry, but the capitols might come slow. Anyway have a nice day 🐈)