Cap. V A helping hand

Felix's pov:
"This hunter is far more stronger than the others I fought before. At this rate I'll be the next one but I can't leave Boris like this I need to find that dark witch maybe she can help or something. Using my telekinesis again, I made a bookshelf fall on this bunny hunter and took the opportunity to take Boris with me and ran away out of the castle covering Boris. I hid myself and him behind a tree. I got some burns, but they will regenerate soon. I looked down at Boris with tears in my eyes."
-How could I let this happen?! How am I so stupid?! I promised Bendy to always protect you!

Bendy's pov:
"I heard someone yelling. It sounded like Mr. Felix? I approached the sound and saw B-B-Boris!!!!."
-What the hell happened?! "Tears formed on my eyes. I saw Mr. Felix crying as well so I tried to control my emotions."
-Did a hunter do this? "I saw Mr. Felix nod as he looked down, looking so guilty. To be honest I was a bit mad he couldn't protect my bro, but I was far more mad at the hunter that was probably still in the castle. Still tho if that hunter maneged to keep up with Felix means he's really good so I kept myself as calm as I could."
-Boris I wish I was there to help you...I am dissapointed of a brother I always leave you alone and come back like it's okay when it's not! Stupid of me I know...

Felix's pov:
"I made Bendy look at me in the eyes as I calmed myself down, kinda."
-I don't know if she can help, but I met a dark witch who might be able to help. I hope at least...still I'm really sorry it's all my fault Boris is d-dead...so I'm gonna try anything to help him come back if it's actually possible. I promise and if I can't bring him back may the lighting strike me to ashes. "That means in our terms, that I truly feel bad and want to help in any way I can."
-C'mon we need to go to Cuphead's and Mugman's location so they won't encounter that hunter. "Bendy nodded and both us went to these two cup bros. Thank god Bendy knew exactly where they were. If you ask me Bendy seems pretty interested in Cuphead so that's why he knows where he is anytime. Maybe he can teach me more about loving someone."

Author's pov:
Zara maneged to get himself out of the bad situation he was in. He saw everyone was gone so he went back to the HQ to put some bandages on his scars given by Felix. Bendy, Felix, Cuphead and Mugman maneged to find Veres at a wierd dark castle. She was just sitting on a throne looking at her nails.

Veres' pov:
"I saw 4 people entering and one of them was that cat."
-My oh my did I just become popular all of the sudden? "I laughed"
-So what's the biggie? No one usually entried this castle, cuz the people usually get scared just by looking at it. "I then saw a little wolf pretty much dead in the cat's hands."

Bendy's pov:
"I heard she is a dark witch from Mr. Felix so I walked forward and said."
-Mrs. Dark witch, I don't know if you have the powers to revive someone, but can you pls help me with my bro I don't want to lose him. Not yet, so pls tell me you can help! "I started to cry again without being able to control it."

Veres' pov:
"So I guess they were attacked huh? Well I do actually have the power to do but I need some ingredients for it. Actually I have an idea as I smirked a bit."
-I do have the powers to do that, but I need some ingredients so you Mr. Demon, the two cup head bros or whatever are you have to collect them, but you kitty cat you come with me. "I gave the demon the receipt I need and him and the two others immediately ran away to get them. The cat, which I just remembered his name is Felix, walked towards me looking a bit confused."
-So you love a little bunny hunter huh? "I saw him explode in blush as I laughed."
-Ohhh~ so you are. Well that's actually cute if you ask me, but you probably wonder if he likes you back. Well I'll ask him and see you stay here. "He nodded, still blushing, but probably curious if Oswald likes him back, but then he immediately looked down."

Felix's pov:
"As tempting as it sounded there was no way that bunny hunter loves me. He never even saw me."
-He actually never saw me nor meet me nor anything. You can't love someone you didn't even saw nor know about. I looked down."
-Plus he's a hunter he was trained to pretty much hate vampires so I got no changes.

Veres' pov:
"Well, well, well this is getting complicated, but I will achieve their love to come true. It's maybe a way to calm the war down, but how do I do that if they never even meet. Hmmm I got to think about it fast. Oh I got it."
-It's okay kitty-cat he will love you back I'll assure you that, but now let's "I turned around and whispered a spell which made some fake vampires appear around Mickey's and Oswald's house."
-Oh no your bunbun's crush house is being attacked! "I put my finger on his forehead to give him the information of where Oswald's house is. I saw him immediately turn into a bad and flew out of my castle."
-Heh he's sooooo in love.

Felix's pov:
"I won't let anyone else die again. I just can't let anyone else, who I care or even love die again!...I arrived at thier house and saw both of them trying to protect themselves from the vampires."

Oswald's pov:
"I was having some hard times right now, but I managed to knock the vampire that was attacking the fuck out, but then I saw the other two were about to slash my bro when a wierd guy attacked the other two vampires and fully protected my bro. I then saw his eyes and he was a vampire! Still tho he helping us? Why is he helping us?"

Author's pov:
After a good beat down Felix maneged to make the tree fake vampires ran away as they dissapeared into dark smoke, cuz Veres' plan worked. Oswald walked to Felix, blushing a bit.

Oswald's pov:
"I approached the cat that saved my bro and hugged him."
-Thank you for saving my bro.

(Oh my oh my the love is building up 💙)
(Hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for others x3)