Cap. VI I love you idiot

(This cap. is about the save of Boris so we will get back to Felix soon enough)

Bendy's pov:
"This list is pretty hard. I really hope she didn't lie. I really hope she can my little bro...a world without him? I prefer hell. But why is Cuphead helping me? I mean I don't mind some help, but still. He does look lovely when helping. He gets all flustered and red like a tomato, cuz helping ain't his thing and bla bla bla. I giggled."

Cuphead's pov:
"I heard Bendy's cute giggle. Man do I actually love him? I don't know. I'm not familiar with this emotion. I'm berely familiar with any emotions to be honest. Even so I'll think of it more after we save Boris."

Mugman's pov:
"Is it really that hard to tell each other they love each other. I know Bendy loves my bro and my bro loves him, but they're so stubborn. I hope big bro will express his feelings to Bendy soon, cuz I just want them together already."
-So what's first on the receipt?

Bendy's pov:
"I looked at the receipt again and answered Mugman's question."
-Yuk skul and then some Flora Coroloda which is a flower from lake Potricha! "I must say this does look for real, but the way she just pull it out of thin air, cuz magic I guess, was very suspicious, but I'll still do it no matter what."

Author's pov:
Those 3 didn't had the best time. First the Yuk was pretty strong and maneged to cause some damage, but they still came out victorious. The lake was pretty big so finding the flower took a while, but after that they only needed two more and those two were also pretty hard. A bottle of water from lake Nimika that was 10 miles away from Potrichia. After that they gathered the last ingredient which was a werewolf claw. The werewolf tried to slash Bendy's face, but Cuphead blocked his hit and impaled it with a sword he usually has with him, even tho he is a vampire. Now that everything was collected, back to Veres.

Bendy's pov:
"Mrs. Veres was standing on her throne like the first time we met her. Like she knew we were coming. I wanna learn more about her kind."
-Mrs. Veres we gathered the ingredients now pls save my bro! "I swear if all this time she lied I'll destroy her literally!"

Veres' pov:
"I looked in the bag they had everything. They actually did it. They managed to get all the ingredients. Faster than I expected to be honest. Guess they really are desperate to save this wolf kid."
-Yeah I see, I see. Yes you did get all of them, which is wonderful now pls get the wolf kid here and as I said, I'll revive him.

Bendy's pov:
"She didn't even fully finished her sentence as I ran to find Boris. I found him laying on a bed and immediately took him with me to Mrs. Veres. I put him down on the floor next to the ingredients as Mrs. Veres said. She put them around Boris in four different corners, as I watching, still afraid if this will work or not. Cuphead and Mugman were watching as well."

Author's pov
Veres started her spell which made all the ingredients turn into dark smoke. The smoke was spreading around circling Boris as his body was starting to glow. The smoke and the glow was making him look like Saturn. Maybe because the spell's name is called "Galaxy revenge". The spell is specifically made to revive those who died by the hands of someone else. It does not work if the death was by accident or suicide. It consumes a lot of energy and after the spell was over, Veres was very dizzy as she sit back on the throne.

Bendy's pov:
"All 3 of us kneed Infront of Boris as I was having a few tears."
-B-boris you there? Pls answer me... "But then he opened his eyes and started to cough, as I hugged him crying blood."
-Boris never leave me again! "Boris immediately hugged back as he giggled in the meaning "I promise I won't" and that official made my day 100000x better."

Cuphead's pov:
"I petted Bendy's shoulder."
-You're welcome Bends- "he kissed me on the lips as I immediately blushed and kissed him back, picking him up, as both of us were melting into the kiss."

Mugman's, Veres' and Boris' pov:
"Looking at those two smiling and enjoying the show."

(Now back to Mr. Felix ✨)

Author's pov:
As Bendy and Cuphead did thier request, Felix and Oswald started to know each other. Oswald has to hide Felix at his home tho, not just cuz the hunters were all around the village and cuz Zara was there too. Things were going pretty well. Felix started to grow even stronger feelings for the rabbit than before. He started to calm him Ozzy, cuz of Mickey of course. Oswald didn't really mind, cuz he also started to get close to Felix. One of the reason was cuz he reminds him of Ortensia who Oswald still misses. But then it happened. Zara decided to visit thier house for the first time.

Mickey's pov:
"I was looking at Oswald and Felix talking with each other and they looked kinda cute doing it. I don't know if I like ship them yet, but maybe a bit. I then heard someone knocking and went to open the door, but the who was knocking just busted in."

Zara's pov:
"I gently open the door, kinda."
-Hello fellow hunters- "I then saw that cat"
-Why is this vampire here?!

Felix's pov:
"My ears went down as I saw that crazy bunny hunter take his sword out ready to fight...when will this be over?!..."

(My oh my here we go again. Will someone be killed by Zara again? Or what will Felix do this time? We will find out in the next chapter so hope you enjoyed it ✨)