Cap IV The crazy one

Mickey's pov:
"I read all the books I got from that castle and I have to be honest here...so many things I didn't know were written in those books. So many infos like: high rank vampires can morph into people aswell not just animals, dark witches have the power of like 4 high rank vampires united, which is scary to be honest, or the fact that high rank vampires have actually pure hearts when it comes to love. If they find the chosen one, they will stay attached to that person till the very last. They never leave thier lovers side and they would never cheat on them. If only if humans could've had such good hearts...sadly that's not the case especially in poor Donald's case with his 5 exes. I mean he has Daisy now, but still 5 exes ouch."

Oswald's pov:
"As I was searching for some weapons, cuz the day we go back to that castle has come I heard some footsteps. Someone walked behind me. I looked behind me and saw him."

Zara's pov:
—Hello there fellow bunny! What are ya packing those weapons for? Seems like something fun to me. "I already knew where he was going. Mickey actually told me when we met in the changing room, but I wanna see if Oswald would say it as well or not."

Oswald's pov:
"I'm wouldn't be surprised if Mickey already told him. This guy just loves to play around a lot, which is even more annoying than Donald's voice in the morning."
—Let me guess, you want to take a look of yourself at the castle? You can't tell me Mickey didn't told you already. Well if you really wanna go there can you get some books for my bro? "So I can sleep more, cuz Mickey's alarm hates me."

Zara's pov:
"Guess the games have to wait."
—Hmmm I guess I can, but if I do that you pay the launch next time bye bye! "I waved at him and walked away. As I walking I was also looking at a knife of mine and it's beautiful sharpness."

Oswald's pov:
"I rolled my eyes. This guy is like a sickness, you have to deal with it either you like it or not."

Author's pov:
Zara took with him some knives, a crossbow and a sword. This guy's skills are not something to joke around. He's known throughout the entire city for his 120 vampire killed record. He just won't stop till he kills them all. His insane anger is empowering him to be able to do this. Why do you ask? Why is he mad at the vampires this much? Well it all started when Zara found himself a lover...a little male fox who was the best thing for his life. Sadly tho one night when the two were sleeping they got ambushed by 3 vampires. They tried to protect themselves, but it didn't work out...the little fox, Liam died. His throat was bitten and his blood spilled on Zara's face as he watched it. They were about to kill Zara as well, but a wierd guy entried the house and after some fighting with the other 3 vampires, he maneged to save Zara and to sent the 3 vampires away. Even so Zara was already passed out and he never saw his saver face. Once he woke up, that's the moment he started going insane. He wants revenge and he'll fo anything to do it. Now back to the present.

Zara's pov:
"Thank god the little mouse, Mickey, gave me the map to find this place. Once I arrived I took a small glance at it and I'll admit I'll totally live in something like this."
I never thought of it, but why would it be a castle next to the salty lake Potrichia? Maybe the owners liked salty water? There are other liquids that are salty, but whatever. "I smirked at my own remark, cuz I'm sure anyone can guess what was I refering too, but that doesn't matter. Now let's see this castle from inside. I entried it and looked around."

Felix's pov:
"I saw a wierd guy entry my castle. He looked like a bunny, but not like my bunny- I mean that other bunny hunter. I got bad feelings about this. I morphed into a small mouse and walked my way to this guy to see what he wants."

Zara's pov:
"I saw a small white mouse walking behind me and I knew something was off a bit, but then I saw his eyes and threw one of the knifes at him as he dodged it and ran away as fast as he could."
—Don't you dare run away little prey!~ "I took out my sword and ran after it and tried to hit, but once he was cornered he morphed back to normal and used his claws to block my hit."
I knew something was off with you little "mouse".

Felix's pov:
"Who is this guy?! And how is he so agile?! I, tho, maneged to get myself out of the corner as I dodged more of his attacks and blocked some. I used my claws to give him some scars, but I couldn't hit him properly, cuz he was dodging as well. He tried to hit my legs, but I jumped and spinned kick him in the face knocking him away from me. He immediately got up tho and continued the fight."

Boris' pov:
"I heard a lot of noises and looked downstairs to see Mr. Felix fighting a hunter. I knew I should help so I morphed into a bat, flew above them and landed on the floor, morphing back to normal. While that rabbit guy was distracted I hit him with a vase and Felix took the opportunity and kicked him again on the floor."

Author's pov:
Zara was on his knee, not looking up as if he was done from that kick. Boris immediately ran towards Mr. Felix to see if he's fine.

Felix's pov:
"I saw Boris ran towards and hugged me than immediately pulled away. He was so relieved to see me ok, but then a sword went through him."
—Boris!!!
"I used my telekinesis to push that guy away as I tried to help Boris."
C'mon Boris answer me! Hang in there!- "I then heard that guy laugh as he got up and looked at me."

Zara's pov:
"I stood up and took the sword off the floor and looked at the little kitty vampire."
Your nightmare has begin kitty~

(Oh shit Boris! Is this the end for the poor wolfy?! Guess we will find out 😥)
(Hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to hate Zara 😅)