Cap. III F-feelings?

Bendy's pov:
"After a long hunt with this idiot, Cuphead, we arrived at Mr. Felix's castle. I wasn't surprised to see Boris eating and chatting with Mr. Felix. He always knew how to take care of kids, even tho I'm not so sure how, but whatever everyone with thier wierd things I guess."
—Hey Mr. Felix we arrived! Hey Boris! "I waved at my little bro who seemed so happy to see me, as if I was gone for years. Maybe those small hunts I do with Cuphead need to be shortened."
—Hope my little bro didn't cause any troubles Mr. Felix "Boris looked at me like I said ~Hope my little bro wasn't a pain in the ass~ which made me giggle a bit."

Felix's pov:
"Those two brothers are something else sometimes."
—No he was a very good boy and even helped me clean a bit of the house. I had to hide him though, cuz some hunters entried my castle- "I think I made the biggest mistake in my life, cuz after saying that, both Bendy's and Cuphead's eyes turned red."

Both Bendy's and Cuphead's pov:
—Did they hurt you?! Did they attacked you?! What happened exactly?! "We shouted pretty loud. Loud enough, even those in graves problably heard us."

Felix's pov:
"I should've shut up, cuz now my ears hurt a bit. Guess they forgot I'm cat and I have a pretty good hearing."
—No they didn't. They just entried, took some books and left. I don't think they were searching for specifically vampires nor other monsters. If you ask me, one of them looked like just a researcher.
"Well they calmed down. They didn't waste thier time explaining me I should've attacked them just in case they were planning on something actually bad, cuz they know I don't wanna cause anymore harm to anyone. They consider it a bit pathetic, but meh it's just thier opinion."
I have to go out, for a bit, to the village for something. I'll be back soon. "Took some clothes to hide myself and walked out of my castle to the city/village, cuz if you ask me...it was quite big for a village."

Author's pov:
While Mr. Felix went to the village Boris, Bendy and Cuphead went to sleep. Mugman was already asleep since yesterday. That's why he didn't show at all, for now. He got injured very badly by some bears so to heal faster he saved some power by sleeping. Once arrived at the village, Felix started to search for the library to find and buy one or two cooking books.

Felix's pov:
"Finnaly I found the library and began to search for the cooking books. While I was looking I saw someone sitting and reading in one of the library's rooms. It was that bunny hunter. I quickly morphed into an insect and flew next to him to look at him closer. He was so beautiful ❤️. I started to blush looking at his chest, his arms, his face and my crazy mind looked under the stomach, but I immediately closed my eyes thinking: "What's wrong with you Felix?! You can't look there just like that!"...I flew away into the bathroom to morph back to normal and begin to think out loud, but only for me to hear it."
—What's wrong with you, Felix? He's a hunter. You can't have those kind of...thoughts towards a human right? B-but, what if I do? What would the others say? Ughhh what do I do?..."I looked down thinking and a small tear fell on the floor from my left eye."
—No you can't "sniff." You just can't Felix. You need to forget about those feelings of yours...he will never think of me the same...plus I'm not even sure if I like, love him. We kinda just met and I don't think love at first sigh did this or something like that right? Or maybe it did.......I still can't and have to forget about him somehow. "I got up and bought the two books I maneged to found and made my way back to the castle. While I was walking I couldn't get my mind of him and it's not like I really wanna just forget about him, but not like...love him...anymore you know? ~sigh~ You are a mess sometimes Felix."

Author's pov:
But Felix didn't know that he accidentally went into the girls bathroom and someone did hear him talking about his new f-feelings?

Veres' pov:
"I couldn't believe my ears at first. A vampire having feelings for a hunter? That's hard to belive, but interesting I'm not gonna lie."
—I'm surely gonna enjoy this. Maybe these two can be the start of a new era. An era of peace between humans and monsters. If they are, then maybe a little hand to help them won't bother anyone. Plus who can't love gay lovers? It's so cute to tease them and extremely easy. "Hehe looks like a find myself a new mission, but I need to see this vampire in person. As I said that I opened the stole he was in and, brilliant, I found a bit of this guy's hair."
—Hmmm let's see where you live kitty-cat. Curishiauza~ "I vanished away."

Felix's pov:
"I arrived back to the castle and not surprising at all...the crew were all alseep. Who says cats are lazy never heard of me probably. I put down the clothes that were covering me and went back to my normal outfit:

(Btw the art is not mine it's from Tumblr cvbcomic to be more precise so if you have Tumblr go check it out ✨)

"I then walked upstairs to read those books a bought and then I saw a girl on my bed."
Who the hack are you?!

Veres' pov:
"Awww that's not very polite, thought to myself."
—Don't worry cat boy I'm not a human, but I am a dark witch. The name's ,Veres, nice to meet ya.

Felix's pov:
"I heard about dark witches in some of the books from my library, but never saw one. The books were right they do look like humans."
—What are you doing in my castle tho? How did you find this place anyway and why are you in my room?

Veres' pov:
"My, my, such a curious kitty."
—I can't tell you for now the reason why I'm here. It will ruin the fun, but to answer, kinda, those questions of yours, I am gonna tell you only this..."I smiled, making a pretty creepy laugh." I'm gonna play a little loving game~ "As I said that I vanished into dark smoke laughing."

Felix's pov:
"A loving game? What is she talking about? She was probably just messing around with me. Maybe I should take a nap tho. This day was just too much for me to handle and I need to relax. I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep."

(So yeah pengeo, Veres is technically you in this book xd. Hope you guys liked it and tomorrow a new capitol will arrive.
Anyway what do you think Veres meant by "playing a loving game"?)