Three

The two took you home and showed you around their small apartment.

"Okay, ____. This is a shirt. You have to put it on," Eijiro said.

"This is a shirt," ____ repeated.

"Yes, now put the damn shirt on," Katsuki said.

____ held the material, then threw it onto the floor with the other shirts. "No."

"We're running out of clean shirts to give you. Do you not like them?"

She sat on the couch next to Katsuki and pulled on his shirt.

"Kat-suki shirt."

"You wanna wear his shirt?"

"Put the damn shirt on," ____ said.

"Dude! You taught her to curse already!"

"It's not my fault!" Katsuki said as he took off his shirt and threw it at ____.

You sniffed it. "Smell good," She muttered as she felt the material and shook her head. Instead of throwing it onto the floor, she put it on. "Smell like Katsuki."

"Awh, she likes the way you smell."

"That shit is creepy."

"No, you," ___ said back. Eijiro started laughing and Katsuki glared at her.

"Ya know, _____, you had me thinking I was crazy for weeks!"

____ tilted her head to the side, then stood up and walked around the living room. A picture seemed to catch her eye. She analyzed all the faces, before she pointed at one.

"De-ki."

"Huh!?" They both said.

"De-ki."

Katsuki snatched the picture and looked at it. It was a picture of the guys, Katsuki, Eijiro, Sero, Izuku, Shoto, Denki, and a few others.

"You mean Denki?"

____ nodded.

"You know Denki!?" Eijiro exclaimed.

___ paused for a moment and pursed her lips. "Uh," she muttered. "Many years old?" She said before she shook her head. "Many years before. Uh?"

Eijiro furrowed his eyebrows.

"Many years before? You mean you knew him years ago? When you were younger?"

____ nodded her head, her hair bouncing around. "Younger! Know De-ki years ago."

"Denki," Katsuki said.

"Maybe we should ask him?" Eijiro said.

"I dunno," Katsuki muttered.

"Maybe he knows more about her than we do. It could help us understand her better."

"Fine. FaceTime him."

____'s eyes lit up when she saw Denki on the phone.

"De-ki!"

"Huh, I haven't heard that name in forever. Anyway, what's up guys?"

"Oi, dunce face. You ever met a mermaid?"

"A mermaid ?"

"De-ki!" ___ exclaimed.

"Calm down," Eijiro said with a chuckle.

"Uh, kinda? I mean- where is this coming from?"

"JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"