Four

Katsuki groaned as he slowly began to wake up.

"What the hell?" He muttered as he opened his eyes and looked to his wet side. ____ snuggled against him, her head laid on his chest and she laid on top of a huge wet spot. Katsuki's t-shirt was soaked.

"Dude, have you seen ___?" Eijiro yelled before he popped his head into his room.

"Oh, good," he said.

"My bed is soaked," he grumbled as he slowly sat up. Once he moved, ____ sat up and looked around.

"Good morning," she said.

"Did you sleep?" Eijiro asked.

"Yes. Slept well next to Katsuki."

"Hey! She's talking better! _____, do you wanna take a soak before we get ready for work?"

"Work?" ___ said.

"The place you came to," Katsuki said. "You'll be home alone for a few hours."

____ sighed. "But-"

"It won't be too long, Katsuki will be home soon!"

____ nodded. "See you soon, Eijiro and Katsuki."

Eijiro grinned. "She said my name! Dude! She said my name!" He exclaimed.

"Calm the fuck down," Katsuki said.

~~~~~~~~~~

____ stomach growled. She got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, sniffing around the fridge. She opened the fridge and pulled everything out, sniffing and tasting things to find something she liked. Everything she didn't like, she would throw on the floor. Everything that seemed interesting to her, she set on the counter.

Katsuki walked into the apartment. "I- what the hell are you doing?"

"Food," ___ said.

"You're hungry?" Katsuki said. "What do you want?"

___ paused for a moment, then shrugged.

Katsuki sighed. "How about pizza again?"

___ shook her head. "Uh," she muttered. "Feesh?"

"Fish?" Katsuki said.

She nodded. "Yes! Fish!" She exclaimed happily.

Katsuki chuckled. "Alright. I'll go get you some."

"No! No leave again, Katsuki!" ___ exclaimed.

Katsuki paused. "But you're hungry?"

"Don't.. leave," __ said slowly.

Katsuki couldn't help but smile. For the first time in his life, someone actually wanted him around. Not in the same way Eijiro or Denki do. It seemed.... different. It was something he couldn't seem to explain.

"Alright. I'll tell Eijiro to bring you back some fish."

_____ grinned. "Okay! Katsuki watch Naruto?"

"Yeah, we can watch Naruto."

.....................

Mid-show, ____ sniffed the air. "Mmmm fish. Eijiro is back!" She exclaimed.

"You can smell the fish?" Katsuki said.

___ nodded. "On land, different fish have different smell."

"Really?" Katsuki said.

"I'm home!" Eijiro said. "____, I got you a fish. How do you like it c-"