Ten

Later that day, ____ came back. Katsuki, Deku, and Denki were filing papers and doing inventory when she peeked into the facility.

"Surprise," she whispered.

No-one turned around.

____ threw a rock inside, which accidentally crashed through the window.

"What was that?!" Deku exclaimed.

"Surprise," ____ whispered again.

"___!" Denki exclaimed with a chuckle. "Ya know, if you wanna surprise us, you gotta be louder."

"Oh," she muttered. "SURPRISE!"

Katsuki looked at her.

"Katsuki!" ___ exclaimed. She ran over to him and hugged him, lifting him into the air. "_____ missed Katsuki!"

"Put me down!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Denki pushed Deku out of the room.

"Katsuki miss _____?"

"Yeah," he muttered. He put his hand on her head and smiled. "I missed you a lot."

____ grinned. "Now, we go help Eijiro."

Katsuki nodded. "You can help?"

"I try. If not work, then I get man friend to fix."

"Man friend?" Katsuki said.

"Yes. Man friend song help man humans."

"I see," Katsuki said.

____ nodded and hugged his arm. "We go to Eijiro."

"Yeah." Katsuki looked away. "There's a shirt for you in the car."

______________

"Eijiro!" ____ exclaimed as they walked into the house.

There was a loud crash, then Eijiro ran out of the room. "You're back." He collapsed to his knees.

____ looked at him sadly.

"I'm so glad you're back. I was going crazy without you. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, I couldn't even think."

____ kneeled beside him and stroked his hair. "____ so sorry," she said sadly. "Katsuki, leave and cover ears."

Katsuki walked out of the apartment. "Lay." ____ patted her thighs.

Eijiro laid his head on her lap and caressed her thighs. She started humming and stroking Eijiro's hair. After a while, Eijiro let out a content sigh. "That feels better."

"Song not done," she said. "Hush."

Eijiro chuckled and hugged her around her stomach. _____ finished her song and stroked his hair.

"Better?"

"Yeah," Eijiro muttered.

"____ leave now."

"Huh? Why?" Eijiro said.

____ pushed Eijiro off her. "Bye bye."

"No, wait!" He exclaimed.

_____ looked down at him.

"Please, don't leave."

"It didn't work," she muttered sadly. "I hurt Eijiro."

"You didn't hurt me," Eijiro said. He grabbed both of her hands. "I feel so much better than before, better than I ever had."

"I hurt Eijiro," ____ said again. "Hurt up here." She put her hand on his forehead.