five

"Breakfast!" ____ exclaimed with a smile.

"Uh," Eijiro said.

"What the hell is this?" Katsuki said as he stared down at his plate of poorly sliced, raw fish, peanut butter, a burnt, raw egg, and ketchup.

"Breakfast!" ____ exclaimed again.

"How did you burn the eggs and have it still be raw?" Katsuki said.

Eijiro gave him a pointed look. "It looks great, _____."

"Smells bad. Human no eat fish?" ____ asked.

"We eat it, but we usually cook the fish first," Katsuki said.

"I cook fish for Katsuki and Eijiro," she said with a smile before walking into the kitchen. Katsuki quickly dumped his plate into the trash when her back was turned, then did the same with Eijiro's.

"Dude!" Eijiro said in a hushed tone.

"Shut up. ____, we have to leave for work soon," Katsuki said.

"I come too!" ___ exclaimed. She ran out of the kitchen and grinned. "I go to work with Katsuki and EIjiro."

"You'll need some clothes. You can't go outside looking like that," Katsuki said.

"Why?"

"Because people on land wear clothes."

___ sighed. "I put on Katsuki's shirt?"

"Uh," Eijiro said. "You've gotta wear something that fits you?"

_____ furrowed her eyebrows. "No."

"No?" Katsuki said.

"I go to work like this!"

"But ____-"

"Fine. C'mon, then. We leave right now."

"I go get a new shirt!" ___ exclaimed before she ran to Katsuki's room. She opened his drawer and pulled out an orangs shirt and changed into that. Then, they all got into the car. Katsuki drove, ____ sat in the passengers seat, and Eijiro sat in the back.

"Wow," ____ said as she stared out of the window with wide eyes. "Many humans."

Eijiro chuckled. "Yeah, there are a lot of humans out today."

"Why?" ____ said.

"That's like us asking why are there so many fish in the ocean," Katsuki said.

"Rude," ___ said.

"Hey, ___ you'll get to see Denki again today, and meet some of our other friends too."

"Oh yay! Humans and De-ki!"

"Awh man, they probably won't believe she's a mermaid," Eijiro said.

"I show," ____ said with a nod. "Miss the water anyway."

"That could be dangerous," Katsuki said. "Don't."

"Your friends harm ____?" ____ said.

"No," Katsuki said. "But other humans might."

"Just like sister," ___ muttered. "Okay. ___ stay away from water."

"Good," Katsuki said with a small smile.

____ held onto Katsuki's arm as they walked into the facility. Shoto, Denki, and Deku gathered at the computer, sharing information as Deku quickly typed it into the system.

"De-ki!" ____ exclaimed happily.

"____!" Denki exclaimed as he turned around. ____ ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug and easily lifting him off the ground.

"Too.. tight.." Denki wheezed.

"K-Kaachan where are her clothes?" Deku stuttered.

"You guys wont believe this," Kiri said slowly. "But her name is ____ and she's a mermaid."

"A what?" Shoto said.

"It's true," Katsuki said with a sigh.

"Thats crazy!" Deku said.

"It's true," Denki said.

"So you all have gone mad," Shoto said.

"____ will show you!"

"No!" Katsuki said.

"But, what if she stays inside?" Eijiro suggested.

"Woah guys. Are you sure about this?" Denki said. "Her mermaid form is pretty sc-" Katsuki slapped his hand over Denki's mouth.

"It's," Katsuki paused for a moment. "Beautiful," he muttered.

"Beautiful?" ____ and Shoto said simultaneously.

"THATS WHAT THE FUCK I SAID, AIN'T IT?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Well now I've gotta see it," Shoto said. With a few clicks on the keyboard, the security cameras were turned off.

"I can't believe this is happening," Deku muttered.

Denki and Kirishima closed the curtains while Katsuki got a bucket of water from the sea. ____ spun around in the computer.

"Ready?" Katsuki said.

"Wait"! ___ pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the side. "Yes!"

Katsuki poured the water on ____. ____ let out a soft hiss as her body changed. Her skin turned blue and scaled grew from various parts of her body. Her gills fluttered on her neck and her teeth grew sharp. Her legs were pulled together as new tissue and scales formed to make a tail.

"Woah," Shoto said.

"W-what?! She's really-"

"Amazing," Katsuki said under his breath.

____ picked her head up and hissed at them, showing her shark-like teeth. Then, she paused and looked around. Everyone in the room looked at her as her eyes landed on Katsuki. She paused and stared at him, slowly reaching her hand out to wrapp her webbed fingers around his wrist.

Katsuki stood still, watching as ____ slowly grabbed him and pulled him close. Her claw like nails dug into his skin, but not hard enough to hurt him. ____'s hand trailed up Katsuki's arm and over his chest, down his abs, then she made a noise.

"I guess she really likes him," Denki muttered.

____ pushed Katsuki back, before she let out a scream, shedding her tail and changing back into human form.

"That was amazing!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Do you always leave this around when you change?" Shoto said as he kicked her discarded tail with his foot.

"Yes," ____ said.

"What's with you and Katsuki?" Denki said.

"What do you mean?" ____ said.

"You're always wearing his shirts and you were caressing him."

"She even broke his bedroom door because it was locked and will only sleep with him," Eijiro said with a chuckle.

"I guess she does like Kaachan," Izuku said.

____ furrowed her eyebrows. "___ likes Katsuki, Eijiro, and De-ki."

"Denki," Katsuki corrected.

"Denki," ___ repeated.

"Good."

Everyone smiled at the two. "You've taking a liking to her too, huh Katsuki?"

Katsuki scoffed. "No. She had me thinking I was crazy for days."

"Katsuki crazy," ___ said with a nod.

"____ gets it!" Denki said with a chuckle.

____ giggled and grabbed onto Katsuki's arm, snuggling close. Katsuki coughed awkwardly. "At least put your shirt on first!"

____ shook her head and nuzzled her nose against his bicep. Eijiro chuckled. "How cute."