2

Izzie and George are actively discussing something with Meredith when Evelyn reaches them wih a bright smile. "Good morning." "Evelyn." Meredith looks at her with a proud smile. "She is someone I would be alright living with." Cristina nods agreeing. "Yeah Sparkles totally. Even I would take her in. With her happiness and positivity she makes life seem less annoying" Making the brunettes eyebrow raise straightening her back looking and George and Izzie proudly making them playfully roll der eyes. So that 's what they're talking about.

She shrugs. The small apartment in apparently the most dangerous area you could imagine is definitely not her favourite. But it's cheap. "I mean if you're offering sure." 

Meredith turns to her surprised. "Really you wanna move in?" Eve nods. "Sure I mean I like you and my apartment if you can even calll it that is not the greatest. So what do you say." Meredith chuckles. "I say we're roomies." 

"Uhm hello? What about us?" Izzie interrupts with a exaggerated tone. Meredith shakes her head grabbing the coffe and starts walking. ""You're bringing bribes now? That's a no go." Cristina claims.Evelyn chuckles. Following her friends as she ties her brown hair up in a ponytail. 

"No. I just want two total strangers well aside from Evelyn cause she seems like a really not annoying person, who I don't have to talk to, or be nice to, and it's not a bribe, it's a mocha latte." She concludes nonchalantely as they come to a stop in front of Bailey.

The youngest of the group smiles really happy that Meredith wants her to live with her. Finally she could sleep without checking the lock twice and putting a shelf in front of the door. Dr. Bailey asigns all of them with their jobs for the day leaving Meredith and Evelyn with the possible incoming traumas. 

Meredith then tries her shot at bribing Bailey. Which as the brunette already guessed was not gonna work out, It's Bailey. No chance that she's gonna be bribed. Still Evelyn smirks at Merediths taking as she attempts to smile at Dr. Bailey with the Innocent-Sparkles smile as Cristina liked to call it. 

"Dr Bailey. I was hoping to assist you in the OR today, maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready. Mocha latte?" This causes the other three to protest. Claiming that if Meredith gets one they should get to scrub in too.

In between the protests Bailey starts rubbing her temples. "Stop talking. First of all Grey don't attempt to do the sparkling-puppy-eyed-smile Lee has. I already don't like it when she does it cause it messes with my concious. I'm still trying to figure out how she does it." she exclaim making the thai women smile to herself. 

"Every intern wants to perform their first surgery, that's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma patients answered, having the weekend labs delivered, and having someone down in the Pit, doing the sutures. No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy I'm Mary freakin' Poppins." She concludes her little lecture with a dismissing hand waves making the group scurry off.

...

Coming down from the staricase the nurse from a few days ago approaches her. Eve smiles at him warmly. He returns it although with a sad undertone. " You the surgeon?" SHe nods looking at him confused. Just then Meredith enters the ER standing beside Evelyn. He breathes out. "We've got a rape victim. You better get in there."

The women look at each other before hurrying inside. As they enter Evelyn gasps. Looking at the battared and bruised body of the girl. She grits her teeth taking a deep breath. Don't put your emotions in it. It's a patient. Not a victim.

"21-year-old female found down at the park, status: post-trauma, she came in with a GCS of 6, BP 80 over 60, head trauma, unequal breath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she's ready for x-ray. You ready to roll?" the nurse asks them both.