23

"Maybe she'll be in "look but don't touch" patrol too. At least I'll have some company." Izzie whispers with an arrogant tone.

Eve is tying her shoes frowning at her friends. Wasn't Cristina the one who always helped them with their crap.

Alex scoffs. "Whatever she gets I hope it's bad. Really bad." 

Eve scoffs loudly making both of them look at her. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot it's be a hypocrite day..." Eve whispers to them making them furrow their brows in confusion.

Eve should be one of the most pissed. She's always praising how winning is everything and how not getting many surgeries feels like losing.

"She made a mistake, we all make..." Meredith tries to stand up for her but an angry George interrupts.

"A mistake? She was going to let Burke, Burke with the shaky hand operate on my father." 

All of them snap their heads at the door when they see Cristina enter. Everyone is quiet.

"Could you stop looking at me like that? It's creepy and makes you look like you haven't been fed." 

No one replies and everyone decides to leave aside from Meredith and Eve who take a seat next to her.

It really wasn't fair how they were treating Cristina. Like she was an enemy. She made a mistake. She didn't know what to do. 

"So how's it going?" Meredith asks in a light tone leaning against the locker.

"How's what going?" Cristina asks in a bored tone.

"You and Burke? Are you okay?" Eve asks knowing that the Two are basically living together but also ignoring each other.

"We're existing in total silence." She replies not caring at all. At least so she pretends.

"He's not speaking to you?" Meredith asks tilting her head slightly.

"Well I'm not speaking to him either." 

"I'm sorry are you okay?" Meredith questions making Cristina roll her eyes annoyed.

Eve sighs. "Look we just wanna help." She moves to put a hand on Cristina's shoulder but she shrugs it off.

"stop asking okay. Stop helping." She angrily scolds before Bailey walks in glaring slightly at Cristina scolding them for not being there. Wel mostly she scolded Cristina. And it was only 30 seconds.

...

"Hi mom" George greets making his mom smile warmly at him. 

"Hi honey... oh Evelyn you look even more thin that yesterday have some breakfast you kids." She friendly offers making Eve smile warmly at the mother.

"It's alright Mrs. O'Malley thank you though!" She smiles whole Alex yells jackpot in victory moving to have some of the food.

"Karev." Bailey scolds making him quickly backtrack though. She really wasn't happy today was she.

"Hey ready for the bid day pops?" Ronnie asks enthusiastically while jerry immediately lunges at the food.

Then dr. Hahn walks in. Eve really didn't like that women. She was rude. Snobby and cold. She definitely has a superiority complex. 

"Alright people let's make this fast I have a day. Which one of the interns is mine?" She asks looking over the interns.

"It's mine. He's family and she's candy striper." Alex says raising his hand.

"I'm ready." Izzie enthusiastically nods.

"What if you did pick me. What if you picked me?" George tries to suggest clearly still not having gotten the memo that family members don't work on family.