Preview

Next time on grey's anatomy.

...

"You and Addison?! Woa I mean that's crazy but I support you if that's what you want." Eve puts a comforting hand on Alex's shoulder trying to calm him although it seems to do the opposite. 

She isn't bothered at all...

...

Her eyes widen. She knows what's happening. How didn't she notice before.

...

"Eve?! Hey cutie look at me! Come on take a deep breath for me" she hears the voice but can't get herself to reply. Her sight is blurry. Her chest hurts.

...

"Call Code Blue!" Alex yells desperately, before moving the brunette to lay on her back starting chest compressions and mouth to mouth.

"Come on eve!" He mumbles while keeping the orderly pace.

...

Shepherd and mark wuickly rush over to the pair worry clear in their eyes.

...

"Move Karev!" Mark yells angrily pulling Alex harshly away by his shoulder before moving quickly continuing the chest compressions.

"Come on Lynn." He mumbles worriedly.

...

"What the hell happened?" Izzie asks breathless after running around the hospital trying to find Bailey. 

She turns to look at Alex who is just staring at the space Eve was at.

...

"How could you be so careless!"

"Of course I worry about you! You are so much more than a friend to me damn it!!"

...

Sooo obviously not an update but a preview of what I have planned. Maybe I'll be able to update tomorrow not sure though! As always love your comments!

What do you think is going to happen in the next episode?