7

Walking into Joe's bar Eve sees Cristina and surprisingly Meredith sitting down talking.

"Hello Hello I see I'm late." Eve greets them both taking a seat next to Meredith who kept a seat open for her.

"So what did I miss? Weren't you supposed to be with Derek?" Eve asks curiously. Meredith shakes her head as Eve moves to take a sip from Cristinas

"Derek is married." Is all Meredith says making the brunette choke. Cristina gets up to pat her back. "We can't have you dying here Sparkles. Your job now is to make everything seem better."

The brunette nods quickly coughing it out. She takes deep breath thanking Cristina before turning to the depressed blonde.

"Look okay he's married but being married does not mean he's still in love with that woman. Maybe they are already seperated. Every 10th person in America is actually married but not living with their partner. Sometimes there are actually tax benefits. At least in Germany. But nonetheless he's..." 

The brunette pauses. "He's a McBastard or McAsshole you choose." She concludes making the women actually chuckle. Because they rarely hear the young women curse. The brunette grins sheepishly happy that she got both of them to smile.

They seem to be on a very rough patch at the moment.

Just when the atmosphere seemed to be getting better, Joe collapses making all of them jump up to help. Immediately getting him ready for a trip to the hospital.

...

In the locker room Eve is getting dressed. She sadly had to cancel with Johnny because it was getting too late but he was fine with it and understanding.

In the corner she sees Alex glaring and George and decides to walk over to him making her friends burrow their brows. She couldn't help but feel bad for yes he's an asshole but it takes two to tango. And he was all alone while everybody was with George. She even layed in bed with him stroking his hair while he was upset. 

"You alright?" The brunette whispers leaning on the locker next to his. He grunts ducking his head not wanting to show his black eye. 

"You should stop holding a grudge are you really thinking about fighting back?" She teases making him lightly smirk. Even Alex Karev couldn't resist the brunette. He turns to her.

"He started it right." She just raises a brow. "I mean the syph came from you. It was like subconcious team work for a disaster." She replies making him huff out a laugh looking at her incrediously. SHe just smiles innocently. He could stare at her all day if he was being honest. Before ALex could say something though Bailey walked in.

"Ok, people, assignments. Yang, you're on discharges. O'Malley report to room E19. Grey and Lee come see me, and who was on call last night?"

Alex and Izzie raise their hands. She throws them at both "Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Redo these and return them to me before lunch, understood?" She asks clearly annoyed at them not trying to hide it. "Understood." He grumbles.

She then turns to the brunette and blonde. "Somebody's popular." Is all she says before walking.

"Who do you think we're meeting?" she asks Meredith curiously. The blonde shakes her head. "No idea." 

"Meaning?" Meredith asks making Bailey scoff looking at both women. "There's been a request for you and for safety messures I'm adding Lee." Then she continues walking before they come to a halt at a beautiful women, Derek and Dr. Burke. Meredith's breath seem to catch in her throat the brunette turning to look at the blonde worriedly.