Chapter Twentytwo: My camouflage

Nialla's POV

Summer is going so fast I can't even breath, okay maybe not in that way but you get the point...And I know that you are probably wondering what happend between Jacob and me right? Well let's say that right now we are not even close to the word friends, he hurt me and I can't be close to him not even as a friend, I am not going to be the Nialla I was before not anymore. In this days I've been with my brother and with this boy...Oh Yeah Yanick, they are both crazy but in a good way don't get me wrong. Yanick is kind of a womanizer now in Forks , every time I go out with him and my brother there is a new girl falling in love with him and to be honest it's kind of anoying to see girls around him all the time. My brother is another womanizer but who am I kidding my brother is so cute, that I think that when my friends see him they are going to go after him. I am pretty sure something is going to happend to me, I don't know why I have a weird feeling inside of me that is telling me too be carefull. Why? I don't know but I guess I wont wait to find that out.

"Nills"

"What?"

"We are talking to you"

"Sorry what did you said?"

"Do you think that girl is cute?"

I look to a girl that was sitting in front of us.

"She is nice"

"Nice or you envy her?"

"Envy what?"

"Her beauty"

"Shut up"

"Uh, someone is mad"

"Yanick I am not kidding you don't want to see me angry"

"I am not scared"

"You should be"

"Hello there"

The girl that they where looking was in our table now.

"Oh Jesus"-I whisper

"My name is Amey"

"My name is Izan and this are Yanick and Nialla"

"Hi"

"So?Are you guys alone?"

"No we are with Nialla"

"Hey Nialla sweety can you do me a favor"

"What do you want?"

"Can you go and leave me alone with this two cute boys?"

I look to them and they look at me in shock but then begg me to do something.

"Sure, see you later"

I went out of the cafeteria and start to walk away, gosh I can't believe there is girls like that in the world but what can I do to stop them right I can only kill vampires and every other creature that comes in the book of paranormal. Right now I am like in a wood or something like that but I feel scared is like I am still walking but something tells me to stop and go back but I can't...

--Someone pushes me into the ground and cover my mouth--

"Khalid what the hell?''-I whisper

"Don't talk"

Suddenly Demetri, Alec and Felix appeard.

"Are you sure you saw her here?"

"Well I saw her walking"

"Maybe you are going crazy Demetri"

"I can reconize her anywhere"

"Sure I guess you failed in this one"