Chapter Eight: Questions...Answers...Apologize

Nialla's POV

When you are a kid you suppost to worry about playing or just having fun with your friends but I never had that when I was young, I was too busy training to protect my family and I have to admit I will like to be normal for just one day. Be scared but not of The Volturi instead of not breathing anymore or the fact that in any minute my life can be over, be...a human.

"Nills" I look up to see Austin infront of me.

"Oh hey Austin" I said closing my locker and starting to walk.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You look sad and worried" I do look and feel worried.

"Is beacuse I am"

"Why?" He asked.

"Is not important but where is your girl?''

"My girl?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Beatrice"

"Stop saying that" He blushed

"What? Beatrice is your girlfriend I am not lying"

"Okay..."

"Well I need to go my family is waiting for me and I am sure Beatrice is waiting for you"

"Yeah, bye Nills"

"Bye!"

I walked away from school and went home. I went to my room and start to see some videos in the internet. One hour passed and I was watching some news about a women that some people found dead in a forest close to Florida.

"Some poeple found this women yesterday when they we're running here in the forest, the scientist told us that maybe this is a very dangerous animal living in this forest and that's why they recommend to all that people who is living in there to be carefull beacuse this animal eats blood...Well this was Ane Watson reporting back to you Carl"

Animal?

*Vision...*

"Who are you?" A women asked afraid.

"Always the same foolish question...Who are you?" James said

"What do you want?' Victoria said

"Why do you do this?'' James said again.

"James don't play with the food"

**********************************************************************

"Put you hair down"

"Like that'll help. I can smell her from across the field"

"I am Laurant and this is Victoria and James"

**********************************************************************

(The wind blows on Bella's hair)

"You brought a snack"

*The end of the Vision*

What the hell just happend? I saw something that was when my mom was still human a few years ago. Why I saw that? Wait  minute that is not a animal this is a vampire or a few...The Volturis...

"HELP! ANYBODY HOME?" I screamed but no one answer."Please!!! I someone home?"

Uncle Jasper apears

"Nills what's wrong?" Jasper asked.

"The Volturi, a vision , my mom" I spoke really really fast.

"I don't get it" He said and I took a deep breath.