Chapter One : Secrets

Bella's POV

A few years before the love story between Edward and I my life was horrible. When I start school everyone treated me different , in another words they we're bullying me.When I had my first boyfriend I was feeling alone and that's when my life change, one little mistake change my life forever. Then the years pass and when I was 13 years old I gave birth to my first daughter Nialla. At the beggining I didn't want to have her beacuse I wasn't prepared to be a mom not yet. But when I saw her light blue eyes I didn't want to leave her, I knew she was going to change my life forever.

"Bella!" My mother called my name and I looked at her.

"Yes mom?" I said trying to avoid her but she didnt stop there.

"Why are you living without your daughter?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"Trust me mom is the best thing I can do" I told her and she stay quiet.

"Only one question" She told me and I looked at her anoyed.

"What?" I said.

"Are you living forever?" I looked at her not knowing what to say.

"I don't know mom"

"Okay" She said closing my bedrooms door.

That day I move to Forks with my dad that day I wanted to start fresh like nothing happens back in Florida... And that is how I finally meet Edward and now we are married and have Renesmee that is the most incredible daughter in the world but I really miss Nialla and I wonder how is she right now.

Nialla's POV

Life is a game we all play and try to win in it but when you are alone and you don't know where your parents are life sucks. Right now I am the most wanted by some vampires , the Volturi. You will ask "She know's about the vampires?" Yes I do of the vampires and the wolves. You know why? Beacuse I am immortal, no I am not a vampire or a werewolf but I am something more stronger . Something that no one knows about well except for the Volturis, I am the most powerful thing in the whole planet. I control any power and I am like a shield so the powers won't affect me that much. My eyes change of color when I am using different powers, cool right? But you are probably wondering how did I got does powers beacuse I was a human when my mom had me, well let's go back to 10 years before.

[10 years before...]

I was walking in the forest with my grandmother and a friend of her, they where taking some photos for some magazines they we're making. My grandmother told me to explore a little the forest and I did. Green grass, big threes , a beaufiful sky, and a nice place to walk. I remember I heard someone calling my name and I follow that voice, when I finally arrived there was a old women laying on the floor.

"Nialla?" I heard the women on the floor calling me.

"Yes?" I said to her

"You don't know me but get closer sweety" She said smiling at me.

"I don't talk with strangers" That is something grandma always told me.

"I am not a stranger I know your name" At least she had a point.

"And?" I asked her looking at her like "maybe you know my name but that doesnt mean you are not a stranger"

"I am not going to hurt you" The women said to me and I got closer to the women

"Take my hand" I took her hand

"You have a bright destiny, you will shine more than a star. Every one is going to want your power and you will have to fight. You have a great future coming, and you will protect the persons you love. Cause you sweety , you are immortal and the most powerful things just arrived" The women said and I really think she is going crazy