Chapter Four: Nightmares Can Come True...

Nialla's POV

So, I've been here in Forks for a week now and I think I like my new life. Well I have to admit I miss my grandmother Renee but I know she is happy for me beacuse I finally have mom around. This week is been a little crazy I have to admit but I like the different stuff so this is kind of cool for me. I have new friends in school and that is nice you know I am not the weird girl anymore well at least not in this school. I have a family full of vampires and I am friend with two wolves...nice. Today is Friday and school is finally over I am here in front of my school waiting for someone to pick me up. Well my mom didn't tell me who was coming so I think I will have to be attentive. Okay it's that Edward's volvo? Oh yes it's him.

"Hey!" I said getting in the car.

"Hello Nills so how was school today?" He asked.

"Normal" I said and he nodded.

"So, do you want to do something?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Something like what?" I asked

"Oh I don't know" Oh great he doesn't know.

"Well first I want to ask you something" I said to him.

"Whatever you want" Edward said

"Where is mom?" I asked

"She is shopping with Alice, Rose, Esme and Nessie" Shopping? Thank God they didn't take me.

"I hate shopping" I said and he started laughing.

"Yeah I read Renee's mind the other days so I think I saved you" He said and I smiled.

"Thanks" Edward is my hero!

"No problem" He said

"So...What can we do?" I asked excited.

"Well we can go to talk somewhere I don't know" He looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yeah but I am a little tired" I said.

"Well then I am going to take you to eat something cause I don't think Esme is going to be home early" He said and I smiled.

"Okay"

Edward drive to a place for me to eat and when we finally arrived we took a table and I order a hamburger. Uh, I wonder what my 'dad' is thinking let me check...

Edward's POV

Oh I still remember the first time I saw Bella she was just like Nills, and then I remember when we got married and we went to Esme's island in Brazil and when we got in the bed...

Nialla's POV

"For the love of God!" I screamed looking at Edward who had confused eyes.

"What's wrong Nills?" He asked

"Why your mind is so dirty? Control yourself!" I said trying to clean all the dirtyness I overheard because of his mind.

"Mind? Dirty? What are you?...Wait a minute you read minds?" He asked with widened eyes. No Edwards I can't read minds I only listen to someone's thoughts and last time I checked its called mind reading you should try it.

"Yes and I can see the flashback, trust me I don't want to see how you made Renesmee" I said and he laughed.

"Sorry" He said blushing.

"I am only 15 Lord!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Talking about your power's what are you exacly?" He asked