Chapter Fourteen: Night To Remember

Nialla's POV

Today school was amazing, but I am glad is finally over to be honest I am a little tired about school but what can I do I need to be 'normal' and live my life like a human.

"Hey Nills"

"Hey Nessie, what are you doing here?"

"Seth bring me "

"You do realize this is High school right?"

"Oh I know but I have some things to do with you"

''Oh no"

"Don't worry it's something good"

"I am not sure that is something good but go ahead tell me what's wrong?"

"Your prom is in two days"

"So?"

"You need a dress, shoes , hair, a date, naills...Everything!"

"Well yeah about the date, I have a date"

"Who?"-My mom, Aunt Rose and aunt Alice, and my grandma's appeard

"Whao now that's something you call privacy"

"Nills c'mon don't take it that way"

"I am kidding"

"We know but tell us who is your date?"

"Jake"

"Uh...the dog finally won a chance"

"Rosalie"

"What I am just saying"

''Look I am planning not to go"

'Why?"

"I feel sick"

"That is not a very good excuse sweetheart"

"For me it is grandma Renee"

"Nills is your first prom don't be that way please"

"No I won't go"

"For us"

"Ugh! Fine I will go to the prom"

"We need to take you shopping"

"Yeah but can Isis come with us"

Isis appeard with...

"Who tell you I wasn't coming?"

"Leah?"

"Hey Nills"

"You are coming?"

"Duh, Nessie invited me and trust me I wasn't going to say no"

"Okay then...Let's go shopping"

"Oh Dear'-I whisper

We went to Esme's car and got in she ride to Port Angeles a place full of shopping for my family they say

is like heaven on earth for them beacuse they love shopping but for me is more like a nightmare on earth, I hate shopping and the second thing I hate is shopping for prom, a dance where all the students go and show their love in one night, gave each other kisses and then forget about what they had. Or sometimes they use prom as an excuse to get drunk only for fun, fight for a boy or girl, go with long or short expensive dresses and compare who got the most expensive one, and in the end of the night prom King and Queen are revealed, in that night everyone is a friend of your but when you go back to school everything is like before nothing changed, maybe that's why I hate prom's so much...Right now the girls are looking for some dresses to be honest I am happy even know I don't like this I see them very happy about shopping for my prom. Isis was with Nessie and Leah looking for shoes, Mom, grandma Renee and grandma Esme where looking at the dresses, aunt Rose was looking for stuff to do in my hair and aunt Alice was looking for make up. It was nice to know that they really care about me, I feel important...