Episode Seventeen

"See, this is why ion like doing shit with your dumbass." I walked back into the kitchen to see Nasir and Quann still arguing, I swear they acted like children. I stared at them, Nasir was shirtless as he scrubbed the counter clean, his eyebrows furrowed in with anger. Quann was on his hands and knees picking up the eggs shells from off the floor, a mug present on his face. 

"Oh shut the fuck up." Quann rolled his eyes, I shook my head at them and left out of there going straight to the laundry room, I began separating the clothes. One pile was filled with colored clothes, one pile was filled with dark clothes, and the other was filled with white clothes. Which wasn't much because who is seriously going to wear white when they have a kid?

I dumped the colored clothes first and started up the washing machine before pouring half a cup of detergent inside, I closed the lid and walked out of the laundry room. I walked into the living room where I lay on the couch and turned the TV on, Nasir and Quann were still bickering in the kitchen. A few minutes later and the angry men were walking into the living room, Nasir sat next to me so I placed my feet onto his lap as he began to rub them. 

"Is my kitchen cleaned?" I raised an eyebrow and both men nodded their heads, I smiled before returning my attention to the TV. "Well, I'm out. I might stop by Jha's place." Quann stood up and began to stretch, I squinted at him. 

"So you come here and make a hot ass mess in our kitchen and then leave?"Quinn gave me a sheepish smile. "That wasn't exactly my plan, but yeah."

Nasir sucked his teeth and threw a pillow at him. "Go on and get the hell out." Quinn caught the pillow with a chuckle. "Aight, see y'all." Quinn opened the front door and left, Nasir who was rubbing my foot was now staring at me. I looked back at him and frowned. "Yes? Is there something on my face?" Nasir chuckled at me before leaning closer. 

"You know I love you, right?" His voice dropped and my breath hitched in my throat as my heartbeat sped up. I nodded my head since my tongue was unable to move. He leaned closer to my face until our lips were only inches apart, I was dying to close the distance and have his lips on mine, but I was hesitant. I was scared, of what? I'm not sure, his tongue darted out and wet his full lips as his eyes were now hooded. His hand cupped the side of my face as his thumb caressed my cheekbone in slow motions. 

"I need to hear you say it." He told me, I swallowed hard as I maintained eye contact with him. "I know you love me," I said breathlessly, his lips curved upwards into a smirk and I swear that was my undoing. Soon his lips were attached to mine and he groaned from the back of his throat, my arms automatically wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer, if that was even possible. 

He was now on top of me and I was under him, his hands gripped my waist as my fingers gripped on the back of his neck. Our lips moved together in sync as his fingers played with the waistband of my shorts, he gently pulled them down as his lips moved from my lips down to my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as I basked in the feeling of his tongue licking my skin, his teeth nibbling my neck and then him soothing the pain with butterfly kisses. 

My panties were down soon after and I felt his fingers brush over my private area, his thumb rubbed my clit in circles as his index and middle fingers rubbed my slit. My mouth opened in a breathless moan as my hips bucked up, wanting more. He slowly slipped both fingers inside of me which resulted in a gasp coming from my mouth and my eyes flying open, with his freehand he pulled my shirt off and threw it onto the floor. 

He moved his fingers in and out of me at a teasingly slow pace, a desperate whine left my lips as I tried to grind against his fingers, my body needing the release I hadn't had in forever. He lifted his head and looked at me, lust clouded his eyes as his tongue licked his lips. 

"Baby please." I breathed, and he smirked at me. "Please what?" I threw my head back against the pillows, I wouldn't say it. I couldn't. It was too embarrassing to him what I wanted. But when I didn't tell him, he slipped one finger out of me and continued the torture of moving his finger even slower than before. I sobbed from the need I had. 

"Please, Nas." Desperation laced my voice but he just smirked at me. "I don't know what you're asking for." Bullshit, he knew exactly what I wanted.  I swallowed hard as I stared at him. "Please go faster," I whispered, he nodded before slipping his other finger back in and thrusting them faster. I arched my back as a moan escaped from my mouth, he continued thrusting his fingers at a fast pace. 

"All desperate for my fingers." He murmured as he unhooked my bra and pulled it off, throwing it on the floor with my shirt. His tongue slid from in between my boobs to down my stomach and stopped right above my clit, he spread my legs wider as his tongue did the work his fingers couldn't. After a few minutes of him licking, sucking, and nibbling on me I came all over his fingers.  "Holy fuck." I breathed, thinking he was done. 

He pulled his fingers out of me and sucked them clean, my breath hitched in my throat once again. He unbuckled his pants pulling them off along with his boxers before taking his dick and slamming into me, I let out a scream of pleasure as he continued with his rough movements. 

For the next hour that's all we did, our house was filled with my screams and moans of pleasure, our skin slapping together, and his deep groans. 

When we finished we lay on the couch together, my eyelids were heavy and I was sore and worn out. Nasir's head was on my chest and he was asleep, I combed my fingers through his hair. My phone which was on the coffee table buzzed with a text from it, I picked it up and saw I had a text message from a number I didn't recognize. 

Unknown Number:

Don't think I forgot about either of you, trust me, I'll be back. 

My heart sped up as I blocked the number, I didn't know who it was, but whoever it was needed to stop. I shut my phone off as the washing machine buzzed indicating it was for me to take the clothes out. 

Guess who's back !! So you guys won't believe this, but today I decided to read one of my popular books since I never read them- like ever. And I decided to bring this one back mostly because I finally have ideas for it and I'm more than ready to bring this back. I'm actually seventeen now! I can't believe I wrote this when I was 14-15 years old, ngl some of this shit was cringe but y'all loved it back then so hopefully you all will love it again. I promise though, no more cringe shit. 

I have amazing ideas for this book, it's 2023 and I'm bringing all my Dave East fanfics back to life, even Love Ties will be coming back, but I'm also writing a new one called Toxic Love with updates every Monday and Friday, so give that one a shot too. This book will be updated every Wednesday, I will try my absolute best to remain consistent because as many of you know, I'm not a very consistent person. I'm working on that though! I think that's all I wanted to share with you guys. 

Thoughts on this chapter? Any questions?

Does anybody need a refresher? If you do please tell me and I'll make one before the update on Wednesday! 

Who do y'all think texted Jaylin? 

See you all on Wednesday!