Episode Twelve 🌹

~Jaylen~
Three years later

"Hey mom!" Za'Niyah kissed my cheek and I cheesed. "How was school?" I asked her as I looked at the paper work on my desk. I now have my  very own tattoo shop and my own clothing store.

I decided to leave the trap shit. Nasir still sees Niyah every weekend and sometimes on holidays. "It was fun." She ran to her room and I started drawing a new design for the the tattoo shop.

"What's that?" She asked me and I shrugged. "New design." I mumbled. She nodded. "Its pretty." I shrugged.

It was a simple pink heart with black and white wings. "Don't you have homework?" I looked her and she groaned. "Mom--" I shook my head.

"Aht aht, Ion wanna heart it." I pointed to her room and she groaned going to her room.

Tomorrow was her birthday party, shes turning seven. 

Ever since she started school she can't stand it. She barely does her homework, she's constantly getting into trouble with other students and the teachers.

My parents were holding her party at their house and she couldn't wait for it. Carmen was planning it while Jhacari was getting the cake and everything else.

My mom is, cooking the food while my father was getting drinks. It was basically a birthday party and a cook out.

I put all my stuff away and started dinner makin a simple pasta salad with soft music playing in the background.

Ever since I found out about Nasir and Nicole I started getting my shit together. I now have two amazing businesses and I'm doing good.

I feel bad because I never let him explain what happened but then again, if he caught me with another nigga he'd never let me explain.

We talk but only about Za'Niyah. Never in a million years did I think he'd hurt me like he did.

Sighing I finished cooking and called Niyah to eat. "Is daddy coming to my party?" She asked and I shrugged. "If he wants to." I told her and she nodded.

When we finished she got ready for bed and I cleaned up the kitchen.

-

-

-

~Omniscient~

"Za'Niyah baby. It's time to get up." Jaylen softly nudged Niyah to her up. Jaylen made her favorite breakfast, a fruit bowl, orange juice and Graham crackers. The honey flavored ones.

Za'Niyah jumped up with a smile on her face. "Hey mommy!" She hugged Jaylen. "Happy Birthday baby." She told her. Niyah was so happy and excited for her birthday.

"Eat your breakfast then get dressed in that outfit I got you." Jaylen told her and Niyah smiled. She ate her breakfast and Jay went to take a shower.

She got dressed in a rainbow colored crop top and a matching skirt that stopped mid thigh. Then she straightened her hair in a simple Bob and started on her makeup.

When she finished she looked at herself in the mirror. "Okay Jay. Lookin good." She chuckled to herself.

"Mommy I'm dressed!" Za'Niyah ran into her room

"Mommy I'm dressed!" Za'Niyah ran into her room. She wore a black and white Adidas suit with matching sneakers. "Ok sit so I can do your hair." Za'Niyah sat down and she did two cute little puffs.

When she finished they got in the car the music blasting to Birthday Bitch by Trap Beckham.

One time for the birthday bitch
Two times for the birthday bitch
Three times for the birthday bitch
Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch

Jaylen and Za'Niyah danced and rapped to the song having a good time. It was now 12:45 and before they went her parents house she wanted to have fun with Niyah so they went to the zoo.

-

-

-

At the party it was 4:30 and Jaylen and Za'Niyah still hasn't shown up. The party was in full swing with everyone there. Carmen, Jhacari, Nasir, Jaylens parents, aunts, uncles, and all of her cousins.

"Where's Jay and Niyah?" Nasir asked Jhacari who shrugged. Nobody knew where she was at. Soon the song changed to, Savage Remix by Megan Thee Stallion and Beyonce came on.

I'm a savage, yeah
Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah
Sassy, moody, nasty, yeah
Acting stupid, what's happening?
Bitch, what's happening?

Za'Niyah came dancing moving her hips to the song. The crowd erupted into whoops and hollers.

I'ma flip my hair and look back while I twerk in the mirror
All this money in the room, think some scammers in here

Jaylen came out and they flipped their hair and looked back as they started shakin their asses. Everyone screamed and laughed.

When they finished their little dance Niyah ran up to Nasir and picked her up.  "Did you like my dance?" She asked and Nasir laughed.

"It was cute." Niyah giggled and soon he laid eyes on Jaylen. He never got over her and neither did Jay.

He then put Za'Niyah down and she ran with her cousins. "How you doin?" He asked her and Jay shrugged.

"Good. You?" He shrugged. "Good." He poured her a drink and the song, Nasty Nasty came on and Nasir smirked.

He knew exactly how to win her back.

"I like to jump in that pussy and suck on them fingers I promise you, girl I don't miss it squeeze on that ass while I rub on your asshole while you motorbike up on the dick suck on my dick and I give you a kiss." Nasir rapped.

Jaylen blushed but when the girl verse came on she found herself rapping along.

"He like em nasty, freaky as fuck but she classy. Suck on that dick without asking. Swallow them kids in the backseat. He put his thumb in, hit it from the back ain't no running. Hit from the side and I'm cummin." Jaylen rapped and Nasir bit his lips feeling his dick grow hard.

Jaylen bit her lip and looked up at him in a flirty way. "Ay if y'all don't change this fucking song! Jhacari Ima fuck yo freaky ass up!" Carmen yelled.

Nasir chuckled. "Nigga soon they gon know what pussy and dick taste like. Shit they gon have more sex than us." Jhacari yelled and Carmen wanted to beat his ass.

Nasir and Jaylen watched them argue. "Uncle Jha. What's sex?" Za'Niyah asked and Jhacari smirked. "Well it's when a boy puts his--"

Jaylen ran to him and popped him on the side of his head. "Nothing baby. It's an adult game." She told her and she ran to play again.

"I should kill you." Jaylen mugged Jhacari who shrugged. "Za'Niyah got two freaky ass parents. Soon she gon be swallowing them kids in the backseat." He roared with laughter and she knew he was high.

She slapped his head again and he just kept laughed. "Hell her, lil boyfriend prolly gon have her bent over--" He got slapped again by Carmen and he just roared with laughter.

"Then he gon ram right into her." He kept laughing while the girls tried not to laugh with him.

"She gon be Bami walking. I bet her virginity gon be gone when she turns 16." Jhacari said smirking.

"17." Carmen said and I nodded agreeing. "Bet. If her virginity gon by 16 y'all owe me 2 thousand and vice versa."

They shrugged and the bet was in and Jaylen had to keep a extra eye out for Za'Niyah now.

Hey guys sorry for not updating but here's y'all update. Hope you guys enjoy. 😘

-🦋