Episode Nine 🌹

~𝑵𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒓~

"What more is there to do?" Jaylen groaned as I drove the car. "Stuff."  I replied. 30 minutes later we pulled up to the bowling alley.

I looked at her and she sighed. "Why the hell am I at the bowling alley. It's like 4 in the afternoon I wanna go home." She said and I shook my head.

We got out and paid for everything then we started bowling. "Nas ion wanna bowl." She pouted and I kissed her cheek. "Yes you do." I gave her a bowling ball and I took her to the lane.

"Spread your legs." I said and she spread them. "Now hold the ball like this." I put her fingers in the holes and I helped her hold the ball correctly.

"Now you wanna swing it over and over again until you get the hang of it. When you do swing it and let go." I said and kissed on her neck.

She giggled and did it. When she knocked all the pins down she squealed jumping in my arms.

"Lo hice papi!" She said excitedly and I laughed kissing her. (I did it daddy) "good job, mami." I said and she bit her lip.

We bowled for an hour then went to get something to eat. "Jesus I ain't even know I was this hungry." She groaned eating her fries.

We were at McDonald's and she got a big mac, large fry and a coke. I got a 40 piece chicken nugget, large fry, and a pepsi.

I ate my chicken nuggets while she talked about everything. Then I got a text from Carmen.

Carmen: where tf y'all at? I wan see ma bestie nigga
Me: u at the house??
Carmen: hell ya, I wan c Jay 🙄
Me: girl u wasnt posed to be there till 9 tonite at da party tf
Carmen: w.e see ya din

I rolled my eyes as she finished up her food. "Ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded.

-

-

-

                 ~𝑱𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒏~

"Get dressed baby. In that outfit." He said pointing to the dress on the bed. "No." I said stubbornly. We was at a hotel room and for some dumb ass reason we couldn't go the fuck home. It was 8 o'clock at night and I was sleepy.

I wanted nothing more than to sleep with my babies. I spent the day with everyone. Nasir, Jhacari, my mom, even Quans dumbass and I wanted to go home.

Nasir walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Baby just wear it so we can go home. When we get home you can change." I whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I took the stupid dress and went into the bathroom. I then took my bath.

After 20 minutes of my bath I got dressed in the dumb ass dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I ain't look that bad. The dress fit my ass like a glove. I walked out the bathroom and saw Nasir was already dressed and I licked my lips. He was looking real damn cute.

After we admired each other we drove home with Do My Dance by Tyga on playing on my phone.

"She got her booty cheeks on my Louie sheets, she can do it on a pole, but can she do it on me?" Nasir rapped and I licked my lip.

"Yup. I can do it on a pole and you. Ima show you tonight." I said and he laughed gripping my thigh. After a while we got to the house.

"Finally." I groaned and I went up to the house. I unlocked the door and frowned. "Why is it so dark?" I went for a light switch but then suddenly the light turned on and all I heard was

"SURPRISE!" My heart almost dropped out my fucking chest. "Happy mothers day." Niyah said hugging me. I smiled and I hugged my mom who left with Niyah.

*****

The rest of the time I had fun and partied. Then Break Ya Back by Lucas Coly came on and I stumbled to the dance floor.

I can't take it
I would act like she ain't shit, but I can't fake it

Then I started twerking and I ain't care who was watching me. "Okay Jay baby. Get that shit!" Quan hyped me up.

"Go bestie!" Yelled a familiar voice and I stopped. Then I saw Carmen. "BITCH!" I shouted jumping on her. "Wassup hoe. Long time no fuckin see." She said and I got down.

"Girl where the hell you been?" She asked me and I just smiled at her.
Then we got drunk and overall the night was the fucking best.

-

-

-

Next Day.....

"Ugh my head hurts so much." I groaned. I kept my eyes closed but the pounding in my head ain't go away. "Morning babygirl." Nasir said in his morning voice.

He kissed all over my neck and I pushed him away. "I'm not in the damn mood." I mumbled going under the covers. He chuckled but moved away from me.

Hours later I got up and saw a text on my phone.

Pooh: took Niyah out. Take care of up headache

I smiled and got outta bed. It was 12:45 and I made myself a cup of coffee. Then I got a text from Carmen.

Carmen: wyd
Me: nun wsp?
Carmen: can I come ova
Me: sure

I put my phone down and took a shower I was in tub soaking for a good 30 minutes before the doorbell rung. I quickly got out the shower, got dressed and brushed my teeth then I went and opened up the door.

"Damn took you forever." Carmen said walking up in the house and I chuckled.

She looked be over. "Always the boyish look." She laughed and sat on the couch. I shrugged before sitting with her.

"What's been up with you?" She asked me rolling up a blunt and I shrugged

"What's been up with you?" She asked me rolling up a blunt and I shrugged. "Nothin I guess." She finished making it and started smoking it.

"You smoke?" I shrugged and she handed it to me. I took a puff before giving it back to her.

"Anybody new?" I asked her and she shook her head. "You know damn well ion fuck with these damn fuck boys." She said and I laughed.

We talked about the past and shit like that before she left then I was alone. Bored out of my damn mind.

An hour later the doorbell rung and Carter was in my porch.

"Tryna hang out?"