Episode Seven 🌹

~Jaylen ~

Pouting I debated whether or not to stay in my room. I was curious as to who Carter was and why there was so much tension when he came into the room. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

"I think its time for you to leave." Nasir said and Carter nodded. "Wait." I said. The boys looked at me. "Why are you leaving so early? You just to here, lemme get you something to eat."

I said. I met all of Nasir's friends except for Carter and I wanted to be as nice and welcoming as I was to Quan and his other friends. I went to the kitchen and took out vegetables.

"Bae its okay. Your tired." He said lowly grabbing the bag from me and I frowned at him. "But i said I'd make him something to eat. You said that I had to respect all of your friends and that's what I'm doing." I said taking the bag from him and getting butter.

"Hes not my friend." Nasir frowned and I sighed. "After I make him something to eat he can leave, not until." I dont understand why Nasir didnt want me making him something to eat.

When we first started dating his words to me was, if I have friends over you have to respect them, so just like I did with his other friends I'm doing with Carter.

Making them something to eat. Nasir mugged me before leaving the kitchen. He clearly had an attitude but I ain't care.

I put the vegetables in the pan and started to fry them. After about 20 minutes i made his plate. "Here you go." I said handing him his plate. "You guys want any?" I asked them and they mumbled no.

I sat next to Carter. "Wow this is good. Thank you, Jaylen." I smiled. He had a sweet voice and a hint of an italian accent.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." I said smiling. I ain't care if the others were angry with me, I was being polite and it wasn't often that I was.

"So what's your nickname?" He asked me and I smiled warmly at him. "Everyone calls me Jay. What bout you?" I asked him. "Just Carter." He said and I nodded.

When he finished eating I took his plate to the kitchen. When i came back into the living room he was getting ready to leave.

"It was nice to meet you." I said hugging him, he seemed shocked but he hugged me back. "Well it was really nice to meet you too Jay." After that he left and I looked at the boys who all held a mug on their faces.

Ignoring them I went into the kitchen to clean up. "Why the hell can't you just listen to simple fucking directions?" Nasir growled coming into the kitchen.

I ignored him and put the pan away. "Don't you hear me talking to you?" Again I ignored him and started walking into our bedroom.

He slammed and locked the door and I looked at him annoyed. "Like I fucking said, why can't you just listen to simple fucking directions?" He growled and I sat on the bed.

"What direction was I given?" I asked calmly. "To stay fucking put in the room." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You were being rude and Carter looks like a nice guy. Plus you were the one that said I had to respect your friends and just like I did with Quan, I fixed him something to eat." I said.