CH. 11

Sakura P.O.V. 🌸

Today is the day. I am meeting Tamaki's parents for the first time. I feel more nervous than I thought for some odd reason. I brush that aside as I get myself ready.

I hear a knock on the door and went to go answer it.
"Hey are you re- woahhh Sakura you look gorgeous." Tamaki said.

"Thanks" I said while blushing.

We made our way to his parents house. Tamaki's father is a rich businessman and you could tell just by looking at their home.
"Wow this is breathtaking." Sakura said.

"You'll get used to it." Tamaki said while laughing lightly.

"Oh you must be Sakura! You are such a beautiful young lady." His mother said.

"It's an honor to finally meet you." I said.

"Come sit and have dinner."
The dining table was filled with all kinds of food. It could feed a whole army! I sat down and chatted with his parents and we got along well.

"So Tamaki, you said you had something important to tell us." His mother spoke.

"Uhh yes we'll actually I had something important to tell Sakura as well." He looked nervous.

I saw him take a small little box from his pocket and he proceeded to kneel on the ground. He opened up the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Sakura, I know I haven't been the best to you but please take a chance and make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?"

"I- of course. Yes. I will marry you I would love to be your wife!" I said.

I can't believe this is happening. Ever since I was a little girl I've been wanting to get married and experience being with my true love. It finally seems like all the bad things in my life are finally turning around. I know I will only experience joy and happiness from here on out. I can't wait to see what marriage has in store for me.
"I love you Sakura." My fiancé said.

"I love you more." I replied

—————————————————————
Next Day

I showed up at work with a huge diamond on my finger. I need to get work done but I don't know if I can with this ring. I don't want to take it off. It reminds me of the good things happening in my life.
"Sakura!!!! What are you doing??" Naruto said.

"Naruto?? Where the HELL did you come from." I said as I gave him a well deserved smack to his head.

"Owwww you didn't have to do me like that."

"What do you want."

"I just wanted to say hi."

"Ok well you said it. You can go now." I said.

"Have you spoken to Sasuke lately. I went by his house and he looked distressed. Maybe he'll allow you to visit him. I'm just worried about him these days."

"I haven't seen Sasuke in a while. You might have better luck reaching him through his girlfriend. The one with the red hair that makes her look like a clown."

"That was cold Sakura. But not as cold as that diamond ring." He said

I was hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Wait a minute, is that an engagement ring????"

"What does it look like" I retorted.

"No wonder you looked completely joyful. Well I am actually happy for you."

"Thank you Naruto."

"I can't believe our little Sakura is getting married, if I'm being honest I always thought you'd end up with Sasuke."

Ugh he just had to mention him.

"Get. Out." I said as I pushed him out of my office. He already wasted too much of my time. I wonder if I should go check up on Sasuke. I'm not sure if he even deserves me thinking about him after he humiliated me. I have no time to think of a man in the past. I got a wedding to plan for!

—————————————————————     I have like no excuse for not updating this story but the thing is I go on wattpad to just read and I forget I have my own book that I need to update💀💀 I forgot about the entire existence of this book until like yesterday. Hopefully I can remember to update even though I don't think anyone reads this anymore.