CH.4

~~~~~•~~~~~
Sakura POV
I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.
Geez what could someone want from me at this hour.
I sleepily get out of the bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I do this quickly because I think the person at my door will lose their patience and break my door.

I opened the door.

"Forehead! You look like a mess!"

"Piggy what do you want ?"

"Oh my gosh"

"What?"

"You forgot didn't you?"

"Forget what?"

"I can't believe this! You forgot Sasuke's welcome home party."

I widened my eyes in realization. I can't believe I forgot. Holy shit!

"Shit Ino I did forget"

"Its because you tire yourself too much at the hospital, it wouldn't hurt for you to take a little vacation to fix your life."

"Ok enough scolding me help me get ready."

"Well I already brought you this cute dress"

Ino showed me the dress it was a beautiful short red dress with a cute floral design.

"Ino" I gasped. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah and Sasuke will totally notice how hot you will look in this and see what's he's been missing all these years hehe (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"INO!"

"I have a boyfriend now I'm not interested in Sasuke anyway all he did was hurt me in over him and if your a great friend you'd understand that!"

"Ok whatever I still ship you and Sasuke."

I just ignored her last comment and started to get ready. Before I left I took one last glance in the mirror and I felt pretty.......for once.

We got to the party and there were only the people from the academy that we grew up together including team guy and my boyfriend Tamaki.

I saw Sasuke and I just have to admit he still looks hot. But whatever I'm over him.

I see the girl with the red hair whos also wearing glasses (Karin) walking over to Sasuke. She sits on his lap and gets all cozy.

Tears are forming in my eyes. I don't know why but I just can't help it. After all those years trying to get over him and here I am crying like a little girl just because a girl is in contact with him. I really am pathetic.

I ran out of the room crying. I was outside the house alone. When I heard the door open. It was Sasuke!

"Sakura....."

"I wanna be alone, just go" I said looking away from him.

"Me and that girl aren't dating or anything she's just an annoying fangirl."

"Ok and how is that any of my concern I don't know if you heard already but I have a boyfriend. I know you don't want to hear this but this isn't about you!"

"I know you still love me"

"What the hell?!?!" I said looking at him, my eyes filled with rage.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to say that, you don't know anything about me. You never cared about me never showed interest to me how self absorbed can you be Sasuke?"

"Look I was young and I made mistakes but I'm learning from them and what you said isn't true, your so easy to understand. Also I do care about you, even though I may have never showed it or admitted it deep down but I always did care for you."

"Well I don't care anymore! That was in the past I don't want you anymore, besides I have something else that will love me more than you ever will!"

"Sakura calm down"

"Why should I ?!?"

"Because I love you......"
_______________________________________________________________

Omg its been ages since I updated sorry if I made some mistakes I kinda forgot most of the things that happened