CH. 15

Sakura P.O.V. 🌸

3 months after the wedding....

So today marks officially 3 months after my disaster wedding. In some ways I'm actually thankful for that event. Either way my love life right now is pretty much dead. I haven't spoke to Tamaki since then although he has tried to reach out a couple of times. I also thought about speaking to Karin and yeah I finally figured out her name. Anyway, I decided not to. These days me and Sasuke have been working on our friendship and it honestly feels like the old days when we first joined Team 7. Except I don't have a huge crush on Sasuke this time. I won't lie I still have a tiny crush on him. It's hard to just stop loving someone so suddenly.

For the first time in a long while I actually feel content with my life. There hasn't been any drama since my wedding.

Today Naruto called me and Sasuke to meet him at Ichiraku's ramen shop. I got there and I spotted my old sensei.

"Kakashi-sensei! Hey."

"Hello Sakura, did Naruto call you here too?" He replied.

"Yeah. And do you seriously still read those perverted books?"

"Don't disrespect my novels. They're too intellectual for you to understand. But maybe one day you will." He said smiling under his mask.

I seriously respect Kakashi-sensei but I don't respect the fact that he reads his erotic novels in broad daylight and in public.

"Umm yeah sure I said. How's hokage work so far?"

"Being a hokage isn't an easy task. I'm extremely honored but I still feel under qualified. I'm waiting for the day that Naruto becomes hokage." He said

"I also can't wait for Naruto to finally fulfill his dream."

"Speaking of him. Here he comes." Kakashi said.

Me and Kakashi-sensei greet Naruto. He walked in with Sasuke.

"Well I brought you guys here to announce a very special announcement." Naruto said.

I started getting nervous. Anything that comes out of Naruto's mouth is unpredictable.

"I proposed to Hinata......and she said yes."

"NARUTOO I seriously can't believe that. I'm happy for you." I said

"Thanks Sakura."

Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke took their turns congratulating him.

"Duty calls, I have to go. I wish I could've stayed here longer with you kiddos but I have to go."

"Okay see you later Kakashi-sensei." said Naruto.

That left me , Naruto, and Sasuke.

After a couple minutes Naruto also took off and said he had to go somewhere too.

Now that left just me and Sasuke. If this were 4 months ago it would've been awkward however now, it's less awkward. But still a little awkward.

"So what have you been up-to these days?" I asked.

"Not much, I've been just completing missions and training. You?"

"Same I've just been in the hospital working." I said.

There was a silent pause.

"Are you seeing anyone?" I asked

"If you're asking me about a girlfriend, no.  How about you?" He asked.

"Sasuke I was so close to getting married 3 months ago. It would be too soon if I started dating again."

He seemed disappointed after I said that.

"But what if it's not? Sakura I think we should give that date I promised you a second try."

I did not expect him to say that. I think he might be right. I have moved on from Tamaki a looooong time ago. Me and Sasuke talked out our differences and he even explained to me what happened that day and how Karin is pretty much crazy.

"Alright, let's do it" I replied

"Perfect, see you on Friday. 6pm"

Taken||SasuSakuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें