CH. 12

Sasuke P.O.V.🌻

As soon as I heard him speak I wanted to drop my jaw to the floor. I couldn't since I wanted to maintain my cool composure.

"So Sakura is getting married, eh?" I said.

"Yeah I thought you would be more surprised tho." said Naruto.

"It's about time she moved on from me."

"Hmm your as heartless as always Sasuke, anyways lets go eat ramen!" Naruto said.

"I'll pass, go enjoy your ramen on your own. I have things to do today."

"Okay see you later!"

"Bye."

I really wasn't expecting this. Sakura is really as annoying as ever. I know she was mad at me but she didn't have to get engaged to get me jealous. She is really taking this too far. The fact that this is all happening because of a misunderstanding is the worst part.

I made my way to Sakura's front door and gathered the courage to knock.

"Who is it" She said.

I remained quiet because I knew she wouldn't open the door if I stated who I was.

She opened the door and froze when she saw me.

"Long time no see." I said,

"Sasuke, whatever it is you wanna say, spit it out. I don't have time for no games."

"Listen I'm here to apologize. I haven't sincerely apologized since our date turned into a disaster. I want you to know that it was all a big misunderstanding. That girl that you saw, Karin, she's my obsessed stalker. I promise you she has no space in my life. I want to be with you. I always had." I said.

"I'm sorry I don't have time to listen to your lame excuses. I don't know if you've heard from your big mouthed yellow haired friend but I'm soon to become a bride."

"I know and I'm telling you that I know you're doing it because you want me to get jealous. It worked, here I am. You don't have to do this anymore. I learned my lesson."

"Excuse me, are you implying that I'm only getting married to make you jealous?" Sakura said.

"Exactly! So just know that I get it and I am trying to make things right. That's what you wanted right?"

"You are so full of yourself. Not everything is about you! Maybe when I was younger but not anymore. Every single time I put you above myself you always let me down. So why do you think now of all times I'm trying to get you back. Have a nice life without me." She said as she shut the door on me.

Huh? What did I do wrong this time? I seriously do not understand women. Why else would she marry that dude if it wasn't to get my attention. There's absolutely no way she seriously loves him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura P.O.V.🌸

There Sasuke goes again trying to mess with my emotions. Was he really serious when he said that there was a misunderstanding between him and the girl with the horrendous red hair. No seriously she looks like she can be the stunt double for chucky with that hair that looks like it hasn't been washed in 4 months and her psycho attitude. Hold on. Why am I even getting worked up about this clown. Deep down inside I feel like I should give Sasuke one more chance but I pushed those feelings aside as I call my fiance.

"Hey future husband." I said

"Hey future wife." He said.

"Don't copy me!"

"Haha my bad. What's up?" He said.

"Nothing I just missed you. I can't wait for this wedding to happen already."

"Me too, but it'll be worth it."

"Okay well I have to go. I just wanted to hear your voice." I said.

"Okay bye, love you."

"Love you too" I replied yet somehow it felt like empty words.