CH. 7

Sasuke P.O.V🌻
~~~~~~•~~~~~~
I woke up this morning to a horrible headache. Then the memories from what happened 2 nights before came flooding back. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on my door.

*Sigh*

"Who would bother me at this hour"

"SASUKE-KUNNN~"

"What do you want?"

"Why can't I visit my handsome comrade."

I shut the door on her. I can't deal with this today I'm already in a bad mood and she just made it worst .

Knock Knock

"Why can't she just leave me alone."

I opened the door again and was met with a pair of crimson eyes.

"I'm gonna ask you again. What do you want Karin?"

"I want to know what happened between you and that slut's boyfriend two days ago."

I glared at her.

"It's none of business. Get lost I don't want to see your face."

She cried and ran away.

"SASUKE-KUNNN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL!!!"

I closed the door and relaxed on my bed. I thought about how beautiful Sakura was last night. I had to make things right with her.

I get up and get dressed and leave the house. As I'm on my way to Sakura's I can't help but feel anxious that she will never forgive me. I've hurt Sakura so much I don't think she ever wants to face me again. But I ignored these thoughts when I reached her house. I knocked on the door and I saw those beautiful emerald eyes of hers.

"Sasuke-kun?"
____________________________________
Sakura P.O.V 🌸
~~~~~~•~~~~~~
I woke up feeling very guilty after me and Ino's fight I really needed someone to comfort me at a time like this and I got in a fight with the one friend that understands me the most.

"Great job Sakura !"

I say to myself sarcastically.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Sasuke?

"Sasuke-kun?"

"Why are you here."

"Go on a date with me"

"What?!?!"

"Don't make me repeat myself"

"But why..."

"Well why not?"

"Ok fine Sasuke Uchiha I will go on a date with you." I said while blushing.

"What's wrong"

"What do you mean?"

"You look you have been crying what happened"

"I'm fine"

"No. Sakura tell me what happened"

"It's a long story come inside."

We both took a seat on the sofa.

"Um last night me and Ino got in a fight and she's my best friend and I just can't help but feel guilty all I'm doing these days is just ruining my life. And I just....."

"Stop." Sasuke said cutting me off.

I stared into his dark eyes.

"You're perfect. You're doing nothing wrong it's not you're fault you guys are fighting. It might be a personal issue because I know damn well you are doing nothing wrong. She doesn't know what you're going through right now she doesn't feel you're pain so she has no right to act like it's your fault."

"Wow."

"What is it?"

"That's the longest sentence I've heard you say."

"I have to go, but I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow"
____________________________________
Sasuke P.O.V🌻

I knock on the door of the Hokage's office.

"Come in Sasuke"

I enter the room and see Tamaki and Kakashi. I glared at Tamaki.

"What is this loser doing here"

"Oh so I assume you two have already met?"

"Get to the point Kakashi what's going on here?"

"That's not a respectful way to talk to your sensei and hokage"

"Arigato Tamaki"

"Hn. How should you know about respect when you slapped your own girlfriend or should I say 'ex-girlfriend'." I smirked.

"Shut up! You're the one who ruined everything by forcing her to kiss you."

"Are you sure you're not being delusional and making up stuff to make yourself feel better? Because to me she seemed like she enjoyed it."

"Fight me! I'll wipe that smirk of your face, you jerk."

"Both of you. STOP! The reason I called you two is because you guys have a mission together."

"I'm not going on a mission with this douchebag"

"Hn. You took the words right of my mouth."

"I don't care what happened between you two but you two will go escort this very important man. You guys will leave around 2:00. This will be a short mission you two should be back in around 4 hours. Don't mess this up."

"But why are we doing this dumb D-rank mission." Tamaki asked.

"Because most of the ninjas turned down this mission due to the client's rude attitude and you are the other available ninjas."

As Shikamaru always says this is gonna be a big fat drag

*sigh*
____________________________________
Sorry I made a lame excuse as to why Sasuke and Tamaki are having this easy ass mission I didn't want them to have a long hard mission just because also I'm gonna try to update more frequently also send some feedback and comment + vote for my story thanks :)