CH. 8

Sasuke P.O.V🌻
_____________________________

God out of all the people in the village why do I have to be having a mission with this guy.

"Ok guys you must leave for your mission early tomorrow." said Kakashi.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki P.O.V

I'm not gonna let that douche get away with what he did to Sakura. I need to show him a lesson. I got the contact information of our client for tomorrow, I called him and told him that there will be a change of plans and our departure time has been moved up 2 hours. Then when I return from the mission I'll snitch to the Hokage how Sasuke neglected his duty to him and blew us off.

My plan is working flawlessly so far, me and the client departure with no Sasuke in sight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke P.O.V🌻

I got up early to go get ready for my mission. Once I got to the gate of the village there was no one there, I proceeded to wait for another hour. I got annoyed and went back home. I began planning for my date with Sakura. I wondered if I should get her cherry blossom flowers or if that would be too cheesy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tamaki P.O.V

This mission has been a success, I mean it was a D-rank mission and I'm fully capable of doing it solo. But anyway, I went to the Hokage's office

"Hokage-sama, I have escorted the client sound and safely."

"Good job, however where is your teammate." said Kakashi.

"He failed to show up Hokage-sama."

"Huh, is that so? Well it doesn't really matter it was an easy mission anyway." said Kakashi.

Fuck, my plan totally didn't work.

I'm gonna find something else to crush that dude.

Next Day

Sakura P.O.V

Today is my date with Sasuke, and i'm feeling quite nervous. I mean I haven't talked to the man in years, i'm just afraid things will be awkward. Sasuke really isn't the social type. I try to put those thoughts aside and continue getting ready.

I wore a casual but chic mauve dress and I put on some light make up. I grabbed my bag and I exited my home.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke P.O.V🌻

I got up extra early to get ready for my date. I got all dressed when I heard a knock on my door. Could that be Sakura, but we agreed to meet up at the park. Confused I opened the door to reveal a certain annoying red head standing there.

"SASUKEEE LETS HANG OUT TODAY" said Karin.

"No thanks, besides I have plans."

"Are you going training? Let me come with." She said.

"I'm not going training." I replied.

"Then what?? "

"I have to go or else i'm gonna be late."

She blocked the door with her frail body.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what you're doing."

She says that with great confidence as if I didn't chidori her before and I'm able to do it again. But I'm not that guy anymore so I just use a fraction of my strength to push her out of my way and get going.

"FINE! I'm just gonna follow you wherever you go."

I just ignore her and go to the park where me and Sakura planned our picnic date.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sakura P.O.V🌸

I sat on the grass as I waited for Sasuke to show up. A couple minutes later and there he was....................with a girl. I'm completely dumbfounded but I decide to greet Sasuke and hopes he explains why he shows up to our date with what i'm assuming is a friend.

"Sasuke-kun, you ignore me to meet up with this pink haired freak." said she.

"Shut up Karin, go away" said Sasuke.

"Excuse me? What's going on here."

"What's going on is that Sasuke came here to tell you that he chose me over you that's what." said the red-haired girl

"Is that true Sasuke" I said trying to force the tears from coming out of my eyes.

"What no, of course not. Sakura you know I only care for you."

I wanna believe him I really do but the amount of times Sasuke has wronged me and wronged our friends was just too much for me to fully trust him.

"He's lying otherwise why did he sleep at my house last night, why don't you explain that Sasuke?" the girl said smirking.

"You know what you really embarrassed me, I feel so stupid for believing you this time, but no more." I said as I walked back home with tears.

"Sakura wai-"

"Sasuke I did what I had to do to get rid of her, she can't get in the way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—————

A/N: It's been like 3 years since my last update and omg guys I literally forgot my password to this account thats why I haven't been updating but if anyone still reads this I'll update more