Boy With Blonde Hair

I was the new girl in school walking into my first class. 

Lucky me.

After scanning the room for an empty chair I finally saw one that caught my eye. I practically sped walk towards it keeping my head down.

 "Ah ah ah! Come out the front Missy" the teacher said. 

I rolled my eyes and dragged my feet to the front of the classroom "Good morning Class, i'd like to introduce you to the new girl here". I gulped as my heart started to beat rapidly, "Um, Im Lexi" I mumbled quietly.

 "Hey Lexi" a deep voice said which made my eyes shoot up, a blonde boy catching my eye. He gave me a small grin looking me up and down.

I sat down back in my seat and took out a pen and paper. 

"Im Brandon, Brandon North" the familiar voice said, 

I looked up at him and smiled "Hi North". He shifted closer to me "Lemme give you a tour of the school new girl" Brandon whispered, "Um were working though" I whispered back. 

"Sir! Can I show Lexi around the school, like a tour or something?" .

 "Of course Brandon! Good thinking!" The teacher said with a small smile.

I stood up from my seat and followed Brandon outside of the classroom. Brandon's voice was a blur as my head was racing with thoughts.

  I hope i'm safe here, I've been running for years from the police it's so exhausting. I want one wish, the wish being to be able to settle down, to not be looking over my shoulder everywhere I go. 

"Earth to Lexi!" Brandon said pulling me out of my thoughts. His lapis gaze dancing across my face

"Did you hear a thing I said sweetheart?" Brandon said seductively. 

I let out a nervous laugh while scratching the back of my neck "I'm so sorry I was in deep thought" i mumbled. 

"Oh yeah what about? Got some edgy past?" Brandon said jokingly.

I looked at him dead in the eye trying to see if he knew who i was or not 

"Woah chill baby i'm joking".

 I let out a sigh of relief "Thank god I thought you knew" I blurted out accidentally. My eyes widen as my face cringed.

"So I was right, I fuckin knew it. Give me the juicy details" he said with a smile. 

"No" I spat back, he looked at me with a confused stare

 "Um alright chill" he started "How about study and drinks at my house tonight? Parents are outttt".

"Sure i'd love to", I tried my best to convince him that the idea hadn't made me nervous.

Brandon continued showing me the rest of the school, after a few classes it was the end of the day. 

I was at my locker grabbing textbooks. When I shut the locker, there he was again leaning against the locker next to mine. 

"Ready to go baby?" his right eye dropping into a wink.

 "it's Lexi not baby" I scoffed. 

I felt the wind glide through my hair, the faint noise of police sirens caused my heart to thump against my chest. I looked down walking faster than Brandon was.

 "Woah, woah, woah! it's not a marathon" he said giggling.

+++

 Brandon escorted me to his room. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and whiskey and held it out in front of me. "New girl gets to choose" he said with a small smirk. 

"Definitely the vodka" I said trying my best not to laugh.

"Good choice new girl" he replied. 

After a while I started to feel the alcohol hit me.

 "Tell me a secret" i said to brandon who was laying down next to me. 

"Depends on the secret, juicy or dark?" He said, his eyes weren't the usual blue they were darker.

 "Juicy" i cooed. 

 He rubbed his chin with his fingers as if he was in deep thought. "Well...I fucked a girl on some random persons roof once" a loud laugh followed through him. 

"Now you tell me a secret" he said, his eyes flickered between the vodka bottle and me.

 "Depends, juicy or dark?" I mocked. 

"Dark" Brandon replied keeping the eye contact. 

"I've killed someone" I said with a blank expression. There were a few moments of silence before he burst out laughing. 

"Good one Lexi" he said while still laughing. 

I felt the weight on my chest disappear once he laughed.  "Could I use the bathroom?" I asked.

 Brandon led me to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, trying to regain my self awareness. I heard my phone start to ring .

"I GOT IT!" Brandon yelled. 

My eyes widened "BRANDON NO!!" I screamed running out of the bathroom and into his bedroom, revealing him holding my gun in his hand.

"Lexi...what's this" Brandon said looking at me with a blank expression, his chest rapidly moving up and down. He was scared. 

"Brandon I can explain" I blurted out walking towards him.

"You weren't joking were you" he said quietly looking at the gun.

I took the gun out of his hand and unloaded it. "Let me explain Brandon please" I said taking his hands in yours. 

"You better have a good explanation Lexi" he taunted.