Fireplace

I pulled up to the small house driving slowly into the garage then turning the engine off.

I sighed in exhaustion"what a long drive" while letting out a small giggle.

"lets celebrate with alcohol" Brandon said. 

I glanced at him "yeah lets celebrate you murdering someone" his smile turned into a frown "no seriously let's celebrate" I said grabbing his thigh.

 He smiled and hopped out of the passenger seat. I ran in front of him he smacked my ass as i was walking inside, leaving a huge smirk on his face.

+++

I grabbed two large vodka bottles and played music off Brandons speaker that he brought with him. 

I handed Brandon his own bottle and we both took a large sip.

 "OH MY GOD MY FAVOURITE SONG" I screamed, my body started swaying to the rhythm. 

I could feel his eyes tracing my every curve as I was chugging the vodka. 

The second I felt the alcohol course through me, my lips tugged into a small smirk.

 I could tell Brandon was already drunk, very drunk.

 He was chugging the vodka like there was no tomorrow, his jawline was more prominent as he was drinking from the bottle.

 I slowly walked over to him and put my arms around his neck swaying my body in front of him.

 "It's a bit cold i'm gonna start up the fireplace" he said as his alcohol scented breath tickled my nose.

 I watched him send down a large log against his thigh, snapping it in half.

+++

 After a while the room got warmer and I decided to take my shirt off leaving me in a black bra and my black jeans.

I felt Brandons eyes burning into me, so I looked over at him shooting him a stare. 

"You're playing a dangerous game new girl" he said with a smirk.

A rush of adrenaline flowed through me and I decided to tease him. 

I lightly dragged my hands around my bra,  giving my tits a light squeeze. 

"So naughty" Brandon whispered to himself. 

Another wave of Alcohol had finally set in.

I slowly took my jeans off, letting them fall to my ankles. I stepped out of them while swaying my body to the beat of the music. 

Brandon slipped his shirt over his head. His torso was toned. He walked over to me and stood behind me.

His hands grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into him. 

I turned around so I was facing him. My arms snaked around his neck, we were both dancing. Brandon lightly traced his hands down to the waistband of my underwear slowly tugging them down. 

The room was dimly lit by the light of the fireplace. 

My eyes widened as I realised what he was doing. 

"Is this ok Lexi" he whispered to me with a small smile.

"Go ahead" 

He grinned at my response as he dragged my underwear down, letting them fall to my ankles.

 I fiddled with his zipper before dragging his pants down along with his boxers. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the size of him. 

He raised his hands to my jaw and pulled me in, planting a kiss on my lips. 

"Is this ok baby" he whispered to me. 

I nodded, obviously.

He pulled my hips into him, reconnecting out kiss. I groaned into the kiss, I dragged my hands through his soft blonde hair. 

We made our way to the couch in front of the fireplace and he laid me down softly on my back.

 "Can I touch you" he said with a small smile as he admired my body. 

"Yes love" I whispered giving him a reassuring smile. 

Brandon grabbed my boob, he placed his mouth to the other one, circling and flicking his tongue against my nipple. 

I whimpered in approval of what he was doing to me which left a smirk on his face. 

He looked up at me as he was touching me, watching every moan leave my lips. 

While still grabbing my boob he moved his other hand down my stomach tracing straight down the middle . 

"Is this ok" he whispered against my bare chest 

"yes keep going baby" I moaned at him. 

I found it really sweet that before he did anything he made sure I was comfortable with it. 

He traced his hand down to my core while slowly rubbing figure of eights, he growled seeing how wet I had become from his touch. 

Brandon dipped his head between your legs and started to trace circles with his tongue against your clit. "You taste so good baby" he moaned.

"I want you Brandon"I whimpered looking in his eyes. 

Our eyes latched onto each others, there were devils dancing in his. He flipped me over and pulled my ass towards him.

I could feel his tip teasing my entrance. I pushed back until he was all the way inside of me.

He groaned at the sudden feeling. He picked up his pace until the sound of flesh on flesh became louder and louder. 

"You like that baby" he said through heavy breathing. 

 "Yes" he smiled hearing you moan. 

"Say my name" he growled 

"Brandon, please" I moaned as I reached my climax. 

I felt my walls clench around him. A low growl escaped his throat a he pulled out and came in hot spurts on my ass. 

He rushed over to the kitchen to grab a paper towel and wiped his arousal off my ass. 

I sat up on the couch and fiddled with my fingers. 

 "Never knew you were like that new girl" he said with a grin devils still dancing in his eyes. 

He put his boxers back on and he gave you his shirt to cover myself. 

"Lets sleep by the fireplace tonight, it's warm here" I said with small smile.

 He grabbed blankets and pillows while setting them up in front of the fireplace. We both laid down and fell asleep. 

I didn't sleep well though, I kept falling in and out of sleep trying not to worry. My mind kept replaying what had happened not even a few hours ago.