On The Run

My eyes fluttered open to reveal brandon peacefully sleeping next to me. 

His hair was all over the place, and soft snored were escaping him. 

I groaned as my feet carried me to the kitchen.

 "Fuck we need groceries" I mumbled to myself as I opened the fridge to reveal expired milk. 

I wrote a note telling Brandon I went to the supermarket to pick some stuff up.

Went out to get groceries, don't miss me too much, love lex xo

I put on a pair of sweatpants and made my way to the garage. 

+++

I had this feeling that someone was watching me, it was probably my mind playing tricks again. 

 I pulled into the carpark and went inside to grab the essentials. As I was walking to my car I noticed a piece of paper taped against a post saying 

"Missing Persons" and below was a photo of me and Brandon.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, the groceries falling out of my arms. I ran to the car and the tires screeched as I left the car park.

I was speeding back to the small house, I tried to call Brandon on the way but he wasn't picking up. 

"FUCK FUCK FUCK PICK UP BRANDON!!" I screamed as I sped up even faster. I pulled up to the house and rushed inside.

 "BRANDON WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed while searching the house. I heard the shower running and burst in revealing Brandon taking a shower.

"WOAHH" Brandon said as he jumped in shock. 

"GET YOUR SHIT NOW, WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled as I ran out of the bathroom packing everything up.

 Brandon ran out of the bathroom and quickly put all his clothes on.

"What the fuck is going on Lexi" he said as he packed his bag 

"they know were here Brandon we need to leave now". I said, my voice was sinister. 

Brandon and I ran into the garage and chucked everything in the boot. I got in the driver's seat and waited for Brandon to get in. 

I turned the car into sports mode and you felt the car lower

 "Lexi..." Brandon said with a worried look. 

"Don't worry I know what im doing" i said as i sped out of the driveway and onto the road.

i checked both mirrors seeing two police cars pull into the house I had just left. You stepped on the accelerator, speeding onto the highway. 

"LEXI THE SPEED LIMIT IS 100 AND YOU'RE GOING 180" Brandon screamed holding onto his seat.

 "JUST SHUT UP BRANDON, FUCK!!" I screamed as I swerved in and out of lanes.

+++

 After a couple hours of driving I slowed down and pulled out onto an exit "there's a motel that accepts cash only" I said 

"alright good idea" Brandon said with a small smile. 

 I pulled into the hotel car park and walked in "Hey can I get a room please, one bed" I said handing over cash.

"Sure room 8 on the second floor" the man smiled back at us. His stare lingering on me. 

"Creep" brandon insulted, the man looking back down at his computer embarrassed. 

We walked into the room and both dropped on the bed letting out a huge sigh.

 "when did you learn how to drive like that new girl" Brandon said turning to me so his body was facing me. 

"My dad used to take me on race tracks when I got my license, he taught me all those little tricks" I said. 

I got up and started pouring myself a cup of vodka. Brandon looked at me as if he wanted to ask another question.

"I haven't seen my dad for three years" I said answering the question I knew he was dying to ask.

 Brandon got up and wrapped his arms around me "you are so strong baby" he whispered.

I smiled and offered him something to drink, he smiled and accepted the offer. 

"So what do we do now sexy" Brandon cooed. 

You took a big sip of the vodka before slowly walking over to Brandon. I started taking slipping his shirt over my head slowly, teasing him. 

"I absolutely love where this is going" he propped himself up on his elbows.

I turned around so my ass was in brandons face, slowly bending down in front of him as i slid my sweatpants down.

I traced my hands over my body, as I leant over Brandon. 

He jolted forward. I fell forward, both my legs on either side of him, straddling him.

"I'm gonna make you beg baby" Brandon teased as he was rubbing his member around my entrance through my panties. 

He wrapped his hands around my throat, the cold metal of his rings against my warm skin was a pleasurable contrast. 

I started pulling my panties to the side when suddenly, there was a loud bang at the door. 

"What the fuck was that" I whispered as you slowly got off his lap avoiding as much noise as possible.

"POLICE OPEN UP" 

We both looked at each other wide eyes. I put my clothes back on and packed my bags as quietly as possible. 

There was a small staircase outside the window that led to the back of the hotel. Brandon held my hand as I walked down the narrow staircase. 

There was a loud noise that came from the room I was just in. 

+++

After reaching the bottom there were five police cars parked out the front, me and Brandon bolted to the car. 

Just as I started driving off I made small eye contact with one of the police officers getting out of his car. 

I accelerated when I heard multiple police sirens ringing behind us. Brandon checked the rear view mirror 

"Um, little problem crazy pants..they're following us".

I sighed and pulled over as Brandon started to stress and yell a bunch of profanities at me.

 "WOULD YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN BRANDON" now that shut him up. 

I rolled down my window .

"evenin' officer" I said with a confident grin. 

The officer noticed my face and opened the car door and ripped me out of my seat. Brandon rushed out of the car and pulled the officer off me 

"What do you think you're doing with her!" Brandons voice made my ears start ringing. 

"Do you know what she's done...wait a minute aren't you Brandon North" the blonde boy nodded slightly. 

"You're the one that assaulted that boy" the officer spoke. 

"Wait- assaulted? Who was the boy" I said 

"Alex..Alex something" my head shot at Brandon who looked at me with wide eyes. 

"So he's alive?" Brandon confirmed. 

 The officer gave him a weird look "of course he's alive, why wouldn't he be?". 

Brandon smiled, then frowned as he saw the officer put the metal handcuffs around my wrists. "You're welcome in the waiting room" the officer said to Brandon.

I got pushed into the backseat of the Police car. 

My heart was thumping violently against my chest. 

This is it, i thought.