Chapter 9:The Meeting

Y/n's POV

The Hokage and I went to his office. And as I close the door, the tears I've been trying to hold burst. The Hokage hugged me tightly trying to calm me down and how much of a sensitive topic it was when mentioning Shisui. I sob and sob until no more tears are left. When I calmed down, the Hokage Wipes the remaining tears in my eyes with his thumb.

"It's alright, you still have me Grandpa will never leave you alone." jiji said with a loving and warm gaze that a grandfather would give. I just nodded and closed my eyes. He began to stroke my hair. I fell asleep soon after.

Third Person's POV

The sun was about to set in an hour or two, and Y/n was still loaded with paperwork and being monitored by one of the elders.

~Flashback~

"Y/n this is Koharu Utatane, one of the village elders. She's here to teach and supervise you about the succession." Hiruzen explained as Utatane walk to their side. Y/n just nod understanding that Hiruzen is busy at this time because of the Chuunin's exam.

"Follow me Y/n I shall guide and teach you etiquette, knowledge and the responsibilities of a Hokage." the elder said as she motioned her hand and walk out the door. They are now in an office like room "We shall now begin the lessons" 

~End of flashback~

Y/n just sighed and continued to work but suddenly she had enough for today. Her lessons was about to end after the moon arise but now, she's planning to escape. Y/n looked at her left and right. The Anbu who's guarding her so that she can't escape or so the elder thought would be enough, was too focus at his day dream.

Y/n slowly got up and now headed to the window when she accidentally knocked a tea cup. She immediately opened the window and jumped as if it's her first time being outside. She run at high speed but the Anbu was catching up to her. And suddenly an idea pop up at her head.

'The hot spring!' she thought and turned left where the hot spring is. She ran like a wild wolf hunting it's prey. Until she reached pass the other side of the hot spring. There she saw Naruto standing with Ebisu. Looks like Ebisu was about to go somewhere. Y/n hopped next to Naruto without him realizing it, she then saw Ebisu march towards a man with White hair and red lines on his face that made her curiosity rose.

'Who is he?' she thought "Don't make a ruckus here" the man said and summoned a frog and slammed Ebisu at the floor. She was shock that Ebisu was easily defeated. She was about to ask who he is when suddenly she heard ninjas coming from a close distance. 'Looks like he called a backup' She thought and was about to go unnoticed when the man spoke. "You, the girl beside that blonde. Who are you?" his gaze met Y/n's and Y/n was sure as heck that she's studying him. Naruto was stunned when he saw her.

"I don't give my name to strangers" Y/n said sternly. But when Naruto recovered he yelled "Y/n!" Y/n just mentally face palmed because of what he said. 'Welp. It can't be helped that's Naruto for you.' she thought. "I'll see you later Naruto I'm on the run." Y/n said gently and kiss his cheek which made him blush, Y/n then hopped above the man and the mask fell off.

The man was now certain, with a hair that looks as white as the snow, golden eyes that resembles the sun and that red lines under her eyes, he caught the fox mask. As she hopped to the fence, a lot of black figure that he supposedly thought that anbu because of their masks chased her. He was astonished to see a young girl that can rival or even surpass an anbu speed at her age. It was a rare sight to see considering only three people has ever done that ever since the 3rd great ninja war.

Y/n's POV

'Crap! My mask fell off. Who was that weird man anyway. He's creepy' I thought as I hopped off the fence through the roof and the Anbu is still chasing me. I went to the right darker corner and hid. I heard their footsteps coming and I held my breath so that they won't hear it. I thought it was now clear but boy I was wrong.

"Mah Y/n you should be getting lessons right now" A voice behind me said. It gave me chills down my spine. 'I'm busted' I thought as Kakashi-senpai grab me at the collar of my shirt at the back and carried me like a potato in his shoulders all the way to the hokage office.

~Le timeskip by Zoro, Zoro:Where the hell am I?~

We're now at the Hokage office and Kakashi-senpai brought me down his shoulders. I sat at the floor pouting and turned my back at them. "Care to explain what happened and they called me Y/n?" Kakashi-senpai said and the Hokage was now listening.

"Hmph!" I pouted and turned away. 'How could he carry a young lady like that' I thought. No matter how mature I am, I'm still a kid. Well right now. "Come on now Y/n." he said but I still didn't answer. "It can't be helped then, dinner at my place and dango for dessert my treat" as he sighed and Y/n's eyes twinkled knowing free dinner today.

"I just wanted to get some air and decided to use the window but the Anbu chased after me. Then I lost my mask to that creepy perv looking guy with white hair." I said while pouting, Jiji and kakashi's widened eyes didn't go unnoticed to me though they quickly recovered and hid their shock 'Well that just aroused my suspicion even more' I thought as Jiji dismissed us since it's getting quite late.

                               °°°

We were having dangos right now and just finished eating our dinner earlier when suddenly two blobs of green can be seen from a distance and Kakashi-senpai looks nervous and wants to sunshin away but the green guy catches him along with another green guy that looks like him but younger.

"Kakashi my eternal rival! It has been a while let's have a challenge!" the older green guy shouted. "Osu! Let the power of youth give you strength Gai-sensei!" the little green shouted cheering the green man Gai-sensei and they finally noticed me and the little Gai's eyes turned to heart and his nose bled.

"Kakashi who is this young one blooming with youth?!" Older Gai shouted and Kakashi-senpai just sighed and had enough shit for today. "Hi! I'm Senju Y/n, nice to meet you." I said and smiled brightly, little gai went flying back with his nose bleeding and immediately came back after.

"Oh my are you okay?" I asked quite worried and wondering if he lost too much blood "Yes I am, can you go on a date with me? I'll protect you with my life!" he declared that made me sweat drop, I think he's okay 'Damn anime logic' I thought "I'm sorry, I uhm can't date right now but we can be friends?" I said not sure.

"Yes! It is fine but I'll never give up until the power of youth is still in my body I am Rock Lee and I shall court you!" He declared "Mah mah we should be get going now." Kakashi-senpai said saving me from the moment and I saw Gai-senpai crying and preparing to walk with his hands. I said my goodbyes to the both of them and as we walk I heard them shouting "Lee!" and "Gai-sensei!" repeatedly.

A/N: Hi guys it's been a while, I am sorry for not updating for a long time because I lost my passion and not just in writing but everything, just like an empty shell but I finally found myself again after a lonv time. This chapter contains of grammatical errors. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not perfect. Thank you for supporting this book till now! I really appreciate your reactions and comments, I'll be sure to make up with you guys for now enjoy this chapter! God bless ^-^