Chapter 6: Genins from Sunagakure!

You POV

"I'm dissapointed in you Zabuza." Someone said behind our back. A boat was there and thugs are at the end of the bridge. "Gato? What are you doing here? I don't understand. And who are these thugs you brought?" Zabuza asked confused. "Well you see, there's been a change of plans. According to the new plan, you die right here right now." Gato replied. "That's right. You're too expensive to take you off the payroll. Of course these thugs I brought with me cost something. If you could slaughter some of these thugs before they kill you, I'd appreciate it" He continued."So it's true then. Good thing Y/n warned us. Now I'm not regretting on my decision to accept Y/n's offer." Zabuza said to Gato with a glare. "Hey Gato, remember me?" I said as I gave him an innocent smile. "It was you! You are the one ruining my plans for the past two weeks and killed half of my henchmen! You damn sly fox!" Gato shouted angrily. "Attack her!" Gato added and the thugs started to throw their weapons at me. I'm not planning on avoiding them because I know it will heal eventually in a mere seconds.

I was about to get hit by a spear when someone shielded me and the spear pierced into his heart. 'It was Haku!' I thought as shock was written in my whole face. He fell on the ground. "Now I'm mad. No one touches my comrades." I said while activating my sharingan but there's something unusual. I feel more power. Deadly aura was surrounding me and what's more weird is that I am seeing red chakras were going out of my body. 'Impossible! How could she have that thing too?!' Kakashi thought with wide eyes. "Y-Y/n! Your e-eyes." Naruto shouted, stuttering. I just ignored him and do some hand signs. "Wood release: Wood clone jutsu!" I said and woods that is becoming a version of me appeared from the ground. "You two! Capture Gato! I want him alive. But torture him with a low rank genjutsu before sealing him." I ordered two of my wood clones, they started to run towards gato evading all of the attacks they were giving them. I saw Sakura in the floor crying and hugging Sasuke that is badly injured. "You! Go to Sasuke and treat his wounds!" I ordered the other one. "And you two! Form a circle here, you will take the spear and the other one will work on regenerating the cells and form the heart as the spear got out. And I will stop the bleeding and transfer some chakra so he wouldn't die." I stated and the two clones did what I told them.

Third Person's POV

Everyone was watching Y/n as she ordered her clones what to do. The two clones that will capture Gato moved quickly. They evaded every attacks that Gato throw at them. As they reached Gato one of the clones started putting him in a genjutsu while the other one is doing some hand signs. "Wood release: Four pillar prison!" as one of the clones said that, the other one just finished casting a genjutsu on Gato. He started to scream in pain until he passed out. "Seal!" they both said as they use the enclosing jutsu to seal the pillar that Gato was in. The two wood clones disappeared and reappeared at Y/n's side. The other one has fully healed Sasuke while Y/n and the two clones was about to finished healing Haku's wound. Sweat drips off her face and her chakra was running out. The operation was finished and Y/n was so tired because of what she did. Despite that she still stood up.

Everyone stared at her with admiration. "S-Sakura-chan please remind me not to mess with Y/n ever again. I don't want to be the second Gato, believe it!" Naruto said to Sakura with fear. Everyone agreeds to Naruto. The two clones that holds the scroll that Gato was in gave it to Y/n as they disappeared. The other 4 clones disappeared too. Y/n lifted Haku bridal style and gave him to Zabuza before she collapsed on the floor with pain. Despite the pain she stood up again giving glares to the thugs. "Who's gonna pay us if Gato's gone?!" one of the thugs shouted. "Kakashi-sensei? You have a jutsu that can take out these losers right? Zabuza? Y/n?" Naruto asked them. "Not right now. I used too much chakra." Kakashi replied. Naruto looked at Zabuza. "Don't look at me. I'm in the same situation with him right now." Zabuza said and looked away. He then looked at Y/n hopefully. "I'm sorry Naruto. I've lost too much chakra too but I can still take some of them down." Y/n said with a sorry eyes.