Chapter 8: A Snake In A Lion's Den

Your POV

The fight is going on and on. Naruto won against Kiba, Shikamaru won against some sound ninja, and so on."The next fighter is..." Hayate-senpai said while the screen is jumbling some names. "Neji Hyūga vs Hinata Hyūga." the proctor said. I groaned at it. Hinata and the other Hyūga now starting to have a heated battle of gentle fists as they talk about destiny. Time passed and Hinata is still not giving up. The other Hyūga was about to use the gentle fist in her heart that will end her life, I immediately body flickered and pointed my katana at his neck while the other senseis hold him off.

"One wrong move and I'll end your life little Hyūga." I said holding my katana closer to his neck. I dropped my katana as I saw Hinata cough blood and fell on her knees. "Prepare the surgery room immediately! She's about to have cardiac arrest!" I said as I caught her before she can hit the ground. I place my other hand on her chest as green chakra started to appear. The medical ninjas are panicking. "Why are you guys taking so long?! Fuck!" I shouted angrily as Hinata's heartbeat started to decrease.  "Guess this can't be helped." I said as I lay her down. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I shouted and 2 shadow clones appeared. "You know what to do." I stated as I give Hinata a cpr. One of them is pumping Hinata's heart while the other is using medical Ninjutsu. "Hang on Hinata-chan." I said to her as the Medical team approach us and I placed Hinata in a stretcher.

Third Person's POV

They rush to the tent where the surgery will be held. Everyone is stunned as Y/n lead the Medical team like an expert. "S-sugoi." Naruto muttered at what he just witnessed. Everyone nodded in agreement still astonished about what happened. The silence was broke by the Hokage's chuckling. "Just what do you expect from the Medical genius of this generation?" the Hokage said still chuckling. "I expect nothingless. It truly is like mother like daughter." Anko commented as she watched the scene infront of her. As everyone regained their composure, the Chuunin exams continued.

°°°

After some time Y/n went out of the tent, the surgery was successful and Hinata was no longer in danger. She watched as Lee fight against Gaara. Lee's leg and arm was about to be crushed. Y/n went in full speed but it was too late. Y/n screamed but it was useless. Everything seem to be in slow motion, she was able to save his arm but sadly his leg wasn't. Y/n quickly checked his body for anymore fatal injury and to her horror his spinal cord is injured as well. She quickly looked at Gai-sensei and shook her head as she began to heal him.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Gai-sensei asked as he reached their spot. "I can heal his injuries except his spinal cord and leg. I'm sorry Gai-sensei but Lss has fifty-fifty chance of being able to be back on being a ninja or he can die on the operation. I'm sorry but that's all I can offer. " She explained with sadness, not looking into his eyes. Gai-sensei has a dark aura because of what just happened. Y/n healed Lee to the best of her abilities. She watched as Lee was carried in a stretcher by the Medical group. "Next fighter, Senju Y/n and Kabuto Yakushi. "

Y/n then walked straight to the arena's center. Kabuto walked down the stairs with his hands on his pockets. "Start!" Hayate said and the two stared at each other ready to defend if the other one decided to attack. Y/n activated his sharingan eye and look straight in the eye of Kabuto. Kabuto stared back and they began to battle with a heated taijutsu.

"Is that all you got leaf traitor?" Y/n whispered to Kabuto in the middle of their fight. "H-how did yo--" Kabuto was cut off by a Chakra infused uppercut punch that sent him flying to the wall. It made a huge hole. Kabuto was coughing blood that is spilling in his mouth. Instead of a groan of pain, a chuckle can be heard in the arena.

Kabuto stood up and began to heal his injuries with extreme speed. "I don't know how you obtain that information but I'll end it right here, right now" he said smirking and vanish from thin air and appeared behind Y/n. Y/n immediately unsheathed one of her katana and block Kabuto's attack but to her surprise her katana was shredded to pieces. It's his special jutsu that can covered his hands with chakra and glows green just like medical ninjutsu.

Y/n both unsheathed her two katana's and fight kabuto in a taijutsu match. The fight took minutes everyone inside was tense with how close the battle was. But one thing's for sure. Someone has taken a liking to Y/n and wants to possess her body to obtain her great power.

Either of them is giving up. "Shisui is alive" Kabuto whispered to Y/n that caught her off guard and for him to be able to pierce his chest. Y/n coughed blood and dropped both of her Katana. "H-he's alive?" Y/n questioned but to her dismay Kabuto answered "Of course not. Are you an idiot? How would he be alive if Itachi killed Shisui? His very own bestfriend."

Kabuto said just right for everyone in the arena to hear. Others gasp at the words he just said and others look sad. Especially Kakashi. Y/n motioned for him to come. Y/n pointed her two bloody fingers at him to reach but it never did. She bent her fingers to the right side of the arena. Kabuto and everyone else looked at what she pointed and to everyone's surprise, she was sitting in a throne like chair made of wood. Looking displeased of what Kabuto just did, everyone looked at the Y/n that was in front of Kabuto and it turned into wood. She looked at him while her face was resting in her hand with a piercing glare.

"Know your place before saying rash things that may end up to your end. Foolish little snake" she said and closed her eyes. And when she opened it, it showed her Mangekyou Sharingan. "Amaterasu!" and black flames started to surround kabuto. Not even a second later he started screaming. The whole arena was silent and only Kabuto's screaming can be heard. And when the black flames started to dissipate, Kabuto's skin was no longer can be seen.

Everyone gawked at the sight. 'I'm wanting her even more' a certain snake thought while licking his lips. "Y-y/n won the match!" Hayate said a little bit scared of what she looked like. The rest of the rookie 9 who's left was looking sad rather than scared because they knew what happened.

The Hokage got down and said "Y/n meet me at my office now." he said and signaled the other jonin and chuunin that were present to continue. "Yes Sandaime-sama" Y/n answered bowing.

A/N: This chapter contains of grammatical errors. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not perfect. Thank you for reading this chapter! God bless ^-^