Chapter 3: The Bells.

Third Person's POV

Hinata was staring at Naruto when Iruka shouted again "Team 8! Hyūga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino! Team 9..."

Meanwhile Ino was complaining. "Why does she gets to team up with Sasuke?" she complained. Sakura just gave her a proud smile and a peace sign. "What do you girls even see in him? He's not that cool" Shikamaru then complained.

"Don't you even know that Shikamaru?" Ino replied. "Don't ask me I'm not a girl." Shikamaru said lazily. "That was the reason you're not popular. I wouldn't want to team up with you" She replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Team 10 Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji" Iruka shouted again. "You wouldn't want to team up with me huh" Shikamaru said while smirking.

Your POV

It was lunch time now but I'm not hungry so I decided to read Icha-Icha Paradise under a tree. That was until a bunch of Butterflies flew into me. So I decided to play with them. Little did I know that someone was watching me.

'She was so beautiful. Despite the fact that she wears a mask the scenery was simply beautiful' Shino thought. He then decided to head my direction.

"I'm Aburame Shino. You?" He asked her. "I'm Senju Y/n. Nice meeting you Shino" I replied while giving him a sweet smile. "So uh friends?" He said hesitantly. "I would love to Shino" I replied giving him a sweet closed eyed smile.

The whole lunch time we decided to talk. I learned so much about him we just stopped talking when the bell rang. He offered a walk to the classroom but I politely declined.

After that I just decided to read the book again. A few minutes later I decided to walk to the classroom still reading the book. I sat next to Sasuke. Hours passed by and our "Sensei" hasn't arrived yet. Naruto started to complain.

"He's late! The other squads went into a mission or something with their Sensei! Even Iruka-sensei left already!" He complained. "If you would just sit and wait Naruto!" Sakura shouted.

But Naruto ignored Sakura. He then began to pull a chair into the door. After that he then grab a blackboard eraser and put it in between the door.
"You're just getting yourself into trouble Naruto!" Sakura lectured.

'She lectured Naruto about it but her eyes says she's enjoying the prank too. She's my friend but sometimes she's a goody-two-shoes' I thought as I sigh and continue reading the novel.

"Hn. Our teacher's a jonin. An elite ninja, do you really think he'll fall for that trick?" Sasuke asked sternly.
"Yeah, Sasuke is right. You're so ignorant Naruto!" Sakura agreeds.
'What a drag. I'm sounding like Shika now' I thought again.

"Wanna make a bet duckbutt?" I asked not bothering to look at him. "What bet?" he asked with a slightly and I mean slightly interested tone. "If he fell for it you're making me a bento and you'll be my chocolate supplier for one month but if he doesn't I'll make you a tomato bento for one month and I'll tell you the secret behind my poison needles. Deal?" I said while smirking still not lifting my eyes at him.

"You're on" he said smirking arrogantly. "We'll see~" I said in a sing sang voice until we saw a hand in the door. The tension rises. 'Will he really fell for it? Or not? Who will win the bet?' we all thought.

And he actually... Fell for it. Naruto started laughing hardly. While Sakura said panically. "We're sorry sensei. We tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen". "Told ya duckbutt" I said in a sing sang and arrogant voice.