Chapter 2: Enter the two Knucklehead Ninja!

Third Person's POV

Two kids are running from two ninja's. "Naruto get back here! When I got my hands on you--" one ninja said and followed by another "You crosses the line this time Y/n!"

They continue to run in the crowded streets of Konohagakure. Their Idea of fun is causing mischief to people in the village. That was their way of living in the past 4 years.

"Ha" Naruto said while running away from them as the two knucklehead kids laugh. "Give it up! You're just angry cause you don't have the guts to do that!" Naruto shouted. "Yeah you're just a bunch of cowards! You will never catch us" you shouted.
"Naruto! Y/n! Stop!" they said while still running. Both of you gave them a mischievous smile before disappearing. As both of the shinobi passed by the fence you both started to laugh while putting away the fabric that looked like the fence.

'I can't believe they fell in that trick! They're a bunch of fools!' you thought while holding your stomach and laughing. "It's a piece of cake!" Naruto said while laughing too. "Yeah they're idiots" you agreed still laughing until...

Iruka-sensei appeared out of nowhere standing beside the two of you. "Oh yeah Uzumaki and Senju?!" he said with an angered voice. "Ahh!" you shouted. Because of that sudden appearance you startled and accidentally punch his face.

Naruto laugh once again "Where did ya come from Iruka-sensei? What do you want?" Naruto asked in between his laugh.

Iruka looked annoyed in the two of you. "I should be asking that! You two are supposed to be in the Academy!" he said as he place his hands in his hips. He then grab a rope.

"Uh oh. We're dead Naruto" you said while laughing nervously. "Yeah we are" he said too while joining you laughing nervously.

~Time skip by Naruto's Ramen~

The class was crowded. You pitied Naruto for being tied up in a rope while you're just standing beside him. The Classroom was crowded and you two were greatly humiliated. Well more of Naruto humiliated.

"I'm at the end of my patience with you Uzumaki and Senju!" he shouted at us. More on Naruto. You sigh. "Naruto! You failed the graduation test last time! And before that too! You've got another chance tomorrow and you're messing up again!" Iruka-sensei shouted at Naruto. Naruto puffed his cheeks while saying,

"Not fair! Why does I'm the only one who's being lectured here!" he said. "That's because unlike you even if she's a knucklehead too, She got the highest scores in everything!" He said to Naruto. While you flustered.

"Iruka-sensei's right. Unlike you loser" Sasuke suddenly said. Your face turned red because of that while the girl's just glared at you. You just show them a peace sign.

"Because Naruto missed it everyone line up! We will review the transformation jutsu!" he said and everyone groaned in annoyance and glared at Naruto. Well except you.

"First up! Sakura Haruno!" Iruka-sensei said and a girl with pink hair walk towards Iruka-sensei and said "Alright let's do this! Transformation jutsu!" she then transform into iruka-sensei. "Transformed me huh. Good" Iruka-sensei said.

"Alright! Do you see that Sasuke?" she squealed. "Alright next! Sasuke Uchiha!" he shouted while looking at his clipboard. Then a boy with black hair and black eyes walk towards him and transformed into him too. "Good job Sasuke" he said.

Your POV

"Senju Y/n!" he called. I walk towards him and do the handsigns. "Transformation jutsu!" you said. Everyone stared at you in awe.