Chapter 7: The Chuunin's exams.

Third Person's POV

"Alright it's time we choose our candidates for Chuunin's exams. To begin, will those incharge of rookie genin step forward." The Third Hokage said as Kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi stepped forward. "Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma what do you say? Who are ready to enter the Chuunin's exams despite of their inexperience?" The Third Hokage continued. "I lead squad 7. Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Senju Y/n. I, Hatake Kakashi recommend these four, for the Chuunin's exams." Kakashi said surely. "But there are four of them. The Chuunin's exams should be a three-man-squad. If we let that Squad enter then it would be unfair to other candidates." one of the Jonin said disagreeing. The Hokage was about to answer it when the door was slam open. Two person can be seen. "Don't worry. I won't be entering the Chuunin's exams as a member of Squad 7." One of the person said that they recognize as Senju Y/n. "She'll enter with my squad." the other person said. As soon as they heard that voice the Jonins except for Kakashi immediately get to their Fighting stance. "What are you doing here Momochi Zabuza of Kirigakure?" Kurenai asked as she prepared to cast a genjutsu at him. "No need to ask him Kurenai. We'll just have to catch him then interrogate him." says a man with scars all over his face that is named Morino Ibiki. Zabuza immediately get to his fighting stance in order to protect himself in case of an attack.

They were about to attack Zabuza when two powerful voices stopped them. "Enough!" The Hokage and Y/n shouted. Dangerous aura was leaking from their body. 'Such density of chakra. I'm not surprised at the Hokage but Y/n too? What did she do?' they all thought except for Kakashi that just sigh. "Zabuza meant no harm. He's here as a ninja of the leaf. I made sure of it." Y/n said with seriousness. "How can you be so sure of it? What if he's a spy sent here?" one of the Jonins ask disagreeing with the fact that Zabuza is now part of Konohagakure. Whispers can be heard inside the room. Some of them agreed at the fact that Zabuza is now their comrade and some of them disagreed. "I made sure of it. Cause if he's a spy, I can kill him right here, right now with a blink of an eye. And can you handle that Oreo Mario guy by yourselves? Admit it. We need their help." She replied with a powerful voice full of seriousness. "Does anyone else beg to differ?" She continued as killing intent aura surrounds her. One of her eyes showed her Sharingan. Everyone in the room was silent not wanting to piss her off. "It's decided then. That's all what we came for. Zabuza stay here. You're a Jonin of Konohagakure too. Just stay close to Kakashi-senpai. Sandaime, I'll be taking my leave. I have important matters to attend. You may now proceed." Y/n said politely. "Wood release: Mayfly Jutsu!" she shouted as a plant starting to surround her whole body, and was sinking in the ground. Everyone exhale not realizing that they were holding their breath. 'How can she use wood release?!' they all thought still in daze of what happen.

Her jutsu allowed her to travel to Sunagakure. She's finding a cure about Kyuusuke's illness. In the past days she will train with Zabuza's squad or also known as squad 0 by day and she will visit different villages every night finding cure to Kyuusuke's illness while also obtaining information of what Oreo Mario -- I mean Orochimaru's plan. Hours passed and she obtain some information about Orochimaru's plan and Kyuusuke's illness. She also witnessed an amazing jutsu at Sunagakure. It's a jutsu that controls a puppet using chakra strings, since she has the sharingan it is easy for her to copy it. She once again used the mayfly jutsu and headed to the Senju's compound. She rested there for hours again before meeting up with squad 7.

Your POV

I saw squad 7 sitting at a familiar bridge waiting for Kakashi and I. I walk towards them. They just glared at me. "Where were you?!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. I put my hands up infront surrendering. "Chill, I can explain." I said in defeat. "It better be good." Sasuke finally spoke with a deadly tone. I was about to speak when Kakashi showed up. 'Thank God.' I thought. "Good morning. Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said giving us his infamous close eyed smile. "Liar!!" Naruto and Sakura then again shouted. Kakashi sweatdropped. "I know this is a bit sudden but.. I recommended you four in the Chuunin's exams." Kakashi said straight to the point. He then pulled out four slips. "These are the application form." he continued giving us the slips. "Application forms?" Sakura asked repeating Kakashi.