Chapter 1: The Beginning

Third Person's POV

"Push Lady Tsunade!" the nurse said to a lady whose in her late 30's.

"I can already see the baby! One more!" she exclaimed again while the lady is panting. After that a loud cry was heard in the room. A girl with red birthmarks under her eyes with white hair and golden eyes cried loudly.

"What will you name her Lady Tsunade?" the nurse asked. "Y/n Senju" Tsunade soon answered.

A while later the Third Hokage entered the room. "Did you tell him about your child?" he asked "No, please don't tell him about this. This is simply a mistake. It was suppose to be a one night mistake." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"If that was your decision I'll respect that but what are you going to do now?" The Hokage then asked again, she replied "I will leave her under your care Sarutobi-sensei. I-I can't accept her. She was a mistake. We--I didn't want to give birth to her." with a shaking voice.

"Very well." he said and took you along with him as he walk out the room. But before he reach the door you cried loudly as if to say you don't want to leave.

A tear fell in her golden eye 'I'm sorry Y/n but I'm not ready yet. I'll leave you in his care for a while. I hope you forgive me. I love you' she thought to herself.

Days passed by and Tsunade was walking to the Konoha gates. "Are you sure about this Lady Tsunade?" Shizune asked her. "Yes" she simply replied as she walk out of gates. Shizune sigh.

4 years have passed

Your POV

I run to the Hokage's office and slam the door open. They watched me as I walk to the Hokage while panting.

"Gramps! You said you'd train me if I'm able to do the Transformation jutsu, the Clone jutsu and master throwing kunai's and shurikens!" I said while panting. He look at me like it was impossible 'She was able to master them in just a month? Well after all she's the daughter of the two sannins. No wonder' he thought after that the Hokage laugh in amazement and joy.

"Very well Y/n. I'll train you from now on but could you please go outside for a moment? We're having a meeting here" he said while smiling proudly at you.

I smiled at them then ran off the Hokage Office. While running I bumped into someone who seems to be a teenager. I fell off my butt and close my eyes.

"Gomenne Onii-chan (Sorry Big bro)" I said in a polite tone while holding my forehead, my eyes still close.

"It's okay. Are you hurt?" he asked as he extended his hand and offer it to me. I finally opened my eyes and took the hand he offered.

"Ie, Arigato Onii. Onamae wa?" (No, thank you big bro. What's your name?) I asked him. "Uchiha Shisui. What about yours? And why are you running earlier kiddo?" he then replied. I puffed my cheeks and replied "Gramps said I should wait outside. He was just finishing the meeting held in there when I barged in. And oh by the way I'm Senju Y/n " he then laugh at my story. I just huffed and puffed my cheeks even more to hide the embarrassment.

"You're one interesting kid. I hope to see you again Y/n. Ja ne!" (bye/ see ya) he said then entered the Hokage's office. I were about to sit when my nanny squeal like a teenage girl seeing her crush.

"What is it?! Why are you screaming?! Where's the fire?!" I shouted and run to her. She then again squealed and said "That was Uchiha Shisui!" she then squealed again.