After Fight

Shruti's POV

Today I missed the bus, so I was going back with Shanvi, but the thing is that she was silent all the way home.

Once we reached home she went straight into her room, and 15 minutes later came out.

"Mom I am leaving for classes"

She said, I was having my lunch, today was Shanvi's favorite, Shahee paneer was made.

"Shanvi beta do your lunch first, I made your favorite"

Mom said, Shanvi took her bag and left without a word, Okay something is wrong with her, she never ignores mom, could it be because of the fight she had in school today?

"Of course idiot, or kay ho sakta h"

My brain said, fuck it.

"Yeh Shanvi ko kay hua h Shruti?"

Mom asked.

"I don't know mom, by the way lunch was delicious, I am going to do my homework"

I said and left before she can say anything.

****
So Shanvi is silent, I mean like she didn't come for dinner, and everyone is getting anxious in house.

"Mom I will bring her some food"

I said and put 2 chapatis and Paneer in the bowl, and took a icecream box from fridge and went to her room.

I knocked at the door.

"Who?"
She said from inside.

"One and only Shruti Malhotra"

I said entering the room.

"Shruti leave me alone I am not in the mood"

She said she was on her laptop doing some work I think.

"But I think it's very unhealthy to skip 2 meals, when you work too much"
I said shutting her laptop, and placed the plate in front of her.

"At least kahne pi to gussa mat nikal, bahut logo ko ek wakta kahna bhi nahi milta"
I said.

"Ha tune kha liya na abb ganyan mat chod, or agar inta he dikat h na mere kahne se so I will ask Sanjay Uncle to send all the food to some orphanage"

She said pushing the plate away.
(Sanjay Uncle here is the manger of hotels)

"Are yrr I was just saying badkh kyu rahe h, by the way I heard you had a fight, are you thinking over it?"

I asked.

"No"

"Oh C'mon sis I know you, so stop lieing and slip the beans"
I said, sitting on her bed.

"Bro Principal said that kal dad ko bulake lana h, I don't have any problem with that, but dad ko kay bolu?"

She said.

"Tu chutiya h"
I said she threw the Pillow at me.

"Ha ha such kadwa he hota h"
I said, laughing.

"Bc tere pas koi idea h to bata nahi to mere kamre se bahar nikal"
She said.

"Accha accha, gussa kyu ho rahe ho pagal aurat, pahle bando mo school mi tum pito, Yash bahiya ki bura bhla bhi tum bolo, or idea mi du, well idea is sidha sidha papa ko sub such bata de, he will deal with it, wase bhi pahle bhi app kand karti ho or sumbhalte wo h"

I said.

"Benchod gand mara tu, asa shaheed hone wala idea kon deta h!!"

She said.