Apologize?

SNOW X JUDGMENTAL HOOMAN

Shanvi's POV

I sighed and walked in, with my mask on, I hope nobody recognize me.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?"
The receptionist asked.

"I want to meet Dr. Arvika Deewan, physiology department"
I said.

"Ma'am do you have an appointment?"
She asked, mi bimar nahi hu to appointment kyu lu?

"No, but it's important"
I said.

"Okay, but she have a patient at the moment, please wait"
She said, I slide my card on the table.

"Oh Ms. Malhotra, just after this patient I will send you in, sorry for making you wait"
She said, god I hate using my name for small things.

After 10 minutes or so she called me, I followed her as I followed her through the long corridors, the smell of hospital is making me nauseous.

She opened a door, on the left side was written Dr.Arvika Deewan in bold letters.

"Ma'am, someone is here to meet you"
She said.

"I don't met anyone other then my patients during working hours you know that, right? Then why you allowed someone?"

Her voice came from inside, wow she is quite very professional, I like that.

"Ma'am wo bahut important VVIP h, I wasn't able to say no to her"
The lady said.

"Who?"
She asked, before the lady can answer I walked in, my heels clicked agaisnt the floor, her room was very clean, no smell of hospital, very beautiful room I must say, it just as an other world in hospital.

"Shanvi Malhotra"
I said sitting down on the couch.

"You can leave, I will talk to her"
She said and the lady left.

"So why are you here? Kal ki bat kam pad giye thi?"
She asked, I walked behind her desk, and stood in front of her, there was a frame of her with Ajey in a weird but cute pose, I smiled and picked it up.

"I am here to apologize for yesterday-

Before I can complete she spoke.

"It's really really sweet of you Shanvi but I really don't want a force apology, and I know paka us is chutiye Ajey ne he bola hoga god knows why he is like this, chutiya saala milne do usse ek bar, bati hu mi usko"
She said pointing at the frame in my hand, I smiled.

"Well, I like this attitude of yours, perfect match for my dearest baby bro, after all us chutiye ko handle karna bahut hard h, and mujhe koi mafi mangne ke leye force nahi kar sakta, Shanvi Malhotra appni marzi ke bina to appne baap ki bhi nahi sunti, I was testing you yesterday, by the way you look cute in this"
I said, putting the frame back, and sitting down going around the desk.

"Why the hell were you testing me? Mai kya koi pregnant aurat hu jiska ultra sound test kar rahe ho ya dhudh hu ki kar rahe ho ki milwat hai ya nahi?"
She said, I bite back a laugh, god this girl is hilarious.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that I found your dad very manipulative, he tried to make me sign a not so good deal with him, and when I got to know from your brother that you are Ajey's girlfriend I got worried what might have happened if you are too like your dad, don't mind me saying that, Ajey previously for cheating I warned him about that girl, but I can't see him so broken like that, I hope you understand"
I said, hope I wasn't that rude.

"First of all I know about his past and I can understand your insecurities too Shanvi, but I guess there is a proper way of caring things like you know what I am talking about and you please don't talk about my father like this he is more experienced and successful in business the his rival companies and from what I know Malhotra's and Deewan's both are best friends Let's not split their friendship"

She said, I looked at her for a moment analyzing her, it been six years I am in business, so I can study people very well.

"You aren't in good terms with him, are you?"
I asked.

"Even though I am not but he is my father Shanvi he gave birth to me my upbringing everything was done by him, you have a better bond with your father Ajey told me, hope you understand that no matter on how bad terms we are, he is still my father, hope you understand that and how do you know? Did Ajey or Yash bahiya told you something?"
She asked.

"Of course not, why would I ask them, after all it is your story, hope to hear it from you, I will take my leave"
I said getting up and wearing my mask.

"By the way, I would like to invite you, tomorrow Yash, Ajey, Shruti and I are hanging out, so please do join, and hope you forgive me if I hurt you anyway"
I said

"Nope shanvi you're really a confident, smart and bold girl, I liked your attitude and yeah it will be my pleasure to join you all .... no need to apologise buddy even I am sorry too I was also harsh hope to meet you soon Malhotra"

She said and I was out of the room, she is really a nice girl.

My phone rang as I sat in the car.

"Hello, bol Ajey?"
I asked.

"Bro aaj a rahe h na, late mat ho jana, or sun half hour pahle he ana, BGMI kahle gaye"
He said.

"Ha jarur, sun Vika ka number dena, I will send her the location"
I said.

"Huh? Tune usko invite kiya or mujhe bataya bhi nahi, bro tu us se mile, or tune kush kaha to nahi na, kahe wo mere bizzati na mar de"
He said aww bahi bandi ke leye kafi caring hogaya h.

"Accha bandi a gi abb bahen pu skaq kar raha h, yeh din dekhna baki tha abb, anyways mine kush nahi kaha asa waisa usko, air tere izzat kaha h jo bizzati ho? Number send kar dena mi usko location send kar dugi"
I said and hung up, a minute later a message popped, it was Arvika's number, I saved it and texted her.

'Hey vika! Shanvi here, this is my personal number, this is the location for the meeting 'S&S bule cafe'.

P.S. don't share this number, it only for family and friends.

I clicked the send and it was delivered.

*******

Hemlo frands!!!!!

I just hope you liked it, I am not expecting much in this chapter, just wanted to apologize if it's too overboard or not good.

Mohit dono bandiya kay karegi meeting me, kay lagta h?

1137 words.