Wedding

Shanvi's POV

"Oh no no no no, shit shit shit"

Shruti yelled, before she can hit her face in floor I held her arm and pulled her back, and she hugged me.

"Thanks sis, but tu yeh jo mere upar julm kar rahe h, kis bat ka badla nikal rahe h bc?"

She asked, so basically from last 1 hour I am teaching my clumsy baby sis to walk in high heels and she had made friends with floor, I mean like she almost fell for 8 times, we are in our closet.

"Bro tune itne kand kiye h, abb kon konsa batu, but aaj mi badla nahi le rahe, I just want you to go to that wedding with mom on my place please"

I said smilingly.

"Yeah yeah I know, you have to complete my assignment, anyways why you don't want to go?"

She asked.

"Well you see, whenever I go to these Oh so rich Weddings those so called friends of mom, introduced me to there sons, and they will hit on me, even though I love all the attention but i hate dealing with those good for nothing dumb heads"

I said.

"Nice way to describe boys huh?"

Shruti said, the door opened, mom walked in wearing an extremely beautiful saree that screamed money.

"Mom you look beautiful as hell, dad won't be able to take his eyes off you"
I said, and guess what mom blushed, I mean like both my parents are still so in love they are ideal couple.

"Ohhh mom you blushing"

Shruti said teasingly.

"Shut up girls and Shanvi you aren't ready yet?"

Mom asked.

"Mom my stomach is really hurting so much, please take Shruti with you"

I said keeping my hand on my stomach.

"Oh I see, your stomach wasn't hurting a minute ago when you were bitching about boys with Shruti? Get ready both of you, or else I will block all your credit cards Shanvi, and Shruti this is a important wedding so you are coming too"

Mom announced, and left.

"Tere chakar mi mi bhi fas gi"
Shruti said.

"What can we do now baby sis, let's go and find a perfect dress"
I said and opened the first nearest wardrobe.

After half an hour, we finally dressed up.

(Shruti's outfit)