Shining Amour

Yash's POV

I was walking in the empty corridor when suddenly someone pushed me against the wall, I looked up, Ravi was standing there, and his 2 little minions, but this time there is a new face, Rohit Singhania.

"What the fuck you want?"
I asked.

"Nothing much Yash"
Rohit said come near me, he grabbed my collar and punched me, I tried to push him way but he is too strong.

"Shanvi is mine, I just came to this school to win her, to tu na dur rahe us se, nahi to yeh bas trailer tha, agli bar hospital bed mi nazar ayega"
He said, I was about to reply when someone shouted.

"Bosdike himat h to mujhe se bat karna? Chutiyo ki taraha mere bestfriends ko kyu parishan kar raha h?"

All the heads turned to left, of course One and Only Shanvi Malhotra had said this, mi aaj pitu na pitu, yeh mujhe jarur pitwake manegi.

"Oh, aaj tak knight in shining amour suna tha, yeh to daddy's princess in shining amour hogaya"
Ravi moked and all of them laughed.

Shanvi came near, and held Rohit's hand that was still on my collar and punched him right in face, bahi isko inta ladna jagadna kyu h?

"Abbye chutiye tu mujhe se ladega? Kitne bar samjhya h mere dosto se panga mat kiya karo, par nahi, tum saalo ko siddhe mu kahe baat samjh to ati nahi, jab tak tumhari ma bahen ek na ho tab tak to bosdiwalo ke dimag mi kush ghusta he nahi h"

Shanvi said while beating the hell out of Rohit and others, and I am enjoying the drama, bahi south Indian movies wala maza a raha h.

"Or Yash tu chutiye ek punch mar deta kay ja raha tha, mtlb chup chap khada pit raha h, lakdi kahi ka, chutiya"

She said, giving last punch.

"Abb tune Yash ko warn kiya tha, now I am warning you, stay away from him, or trailer to tum log dekh he chuke ho, to appni yeh gandi shakal galti se bhi dubara mere samne mat leana, kahe or na bigad du"

She said, and grabbed my hand dragging me from there.

"Bc tu mere ko baccha rahe thi, ya bizzati mar rage thi?"
I asked.

"Why can't I do the both, you know I am multitalented bacchpan se"
She said.

"Or bc tu na appna dhayan rakha kar, kabhi gym bhi chala kar, or exercise kar liya kar, thodi body bano, kay kabhi bhi pit jate ho"
She said as now we were in medical room, and ma'am was putting ointment on the small cut.

"Ha mere ma tere lecture hogaya ho to cahle, class me?"

I asked, and she nodded.

*******

"60-62"
The referee said.

"Shanvi! Shanvi"

Everyone shouted, so we are having just a normal basketball ball match between the different houses, Shanvi is in the Green one, and the second team is purple one.

Only 30 seconds are left, and purple team is leading with 62 points.

And the Shanvi have the ball, let's just hope she wins, I looked at Shruti and Ajey who were cheering for her.

Shanvi threw a three pointer, and it went straight in the net, wow she won, but....... fuck she fell.

"Aaaaaaa"
She shouted, shit.shit.shit, I ran down and went in the court, she was grabbing her right foot.

"What happened Shanvi?"
I asked bending down, to her level.

"My ankle it twisted, it's hurting"

She said tears formed in her eyes.

"Try to get up, Let's go to medical room"
I said grabbing her hand, she shook her head.

"I can't stand up"

Yeh madam ke nakhre he kahtam nahi hote.

I put my one hand under her knees and one on her back, and carried her bridal style.

"God Shanvi tu kinte bahri h"

I said, mummy mere kamar tut jayege, kyu uthya is mutarma ko.

"Saale tere tarha lakdi nahi hu, I am healthy, haddi kahe ka, or mujhe gira mat dena nahi to 206 haddiyo ki jagha 210 na ho jaye, dono hath or tange tod dene h mine"

She said, tightly locking her hands around my neck.

"Ha ek to mi tere help karu or upar se tere backcodi bhi sahu, patanahi tere jase namune mujhe he kyu milte h"

I mumbled.

"Kay bola tu?"
She said pretending to not hear.

"Kush nahi, we are here"

I said placings her on the chair, and ma'am checked her foot, and went in to bring some medicine I guess.

"Yash, ma'am aaj kay sahe lag rahe h na"
Shanvi whispered.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha tujhe bandiya mi interest h"
I said she slapped my arm.

"Pagal h kay bosdike, mi ma'am ko compliment de rahe thi"

She said.

"Accha, you sure na?"
I asked.

"Tujhe to mi bad mi bati hu"
She said.

Isko mere ko marne pitne se fursat he nahi h.

********

Yash ko bacchaya Shanvi ne, and Yash ne Shanvi ko utha liya, abb mi kay he bolu..🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Comment karke bato chapter kesa laga, or vote bhi kardo.

Mohit to hum rishta paka samjhe?

858 words.