Yellow Rose

Yash's POV

Okay, mera bad luck he kharab h benchod.

Today I got ready early, and thought of coming school by taking a stroll, after all it's not that far, and now just after 5 minutes I got out of school it started raining, and I am standing outside this flower shop, getting half wet already.

A sleek black car stopped in front of me, the back door opened and a umbrella opened, someone stepped out, that someone was Shanvi, it's almost a week I had seen her last time, she was wearing a yellow sundress.

"Hi"
She said.

"Hello"
I replied.

"Should I drop you somewhere?"
She asked.

"No thanks"
I replied, remember what she did last time Yash, don't fall in her trap.

"C'mon Yash you don't know when this rain is gonna stop, and if you keep standing here then you will catch cold, so please I insist"

She said, I nodded she is saying right, but let's just hope she don't do something.

"Here, go sit in, I will be back in a minute"
She said handing me the umbrella and stepping in the shop.

I sat in the car, after 15 minutes she sat in with a huge bouquet of pink roses and chocolates in it.

The driver started driving, it was raining too much, I looked at the window, as small drops of rain tapped the glass, creating a beautiful melody

"Yash here take it"
Shanvi said handing me a small shawl.

"No I am fine"
I mumbled.

"Yash you are trembling, either because of cold or you still fear me, if it's the second thing, then I am not gonna eat you, I am not some devil, so please"
She said, giving me the Shawl I wrapped it on me, there is one question in my head.

Why are you being so nice to me Shanvi? Is this another one of your evil plans?

A yellow rose popped in front of me, I looked at Shanvi, she gave me a small smile.

"Yash, I am really sorry for my behavior in past, I know I am not being the best person, or might be the worst person of your life, but I am really sorry, I feel guilty for what I did, you know Yellow is the color of friendship, so Let's began from square one?"

She said, I looked in her eyes, there was no lie in them, and I know she regretted it, and I don't think it's a bad option to be friends with her, so why not give it a shot?

"Okay.... only if you promise to never bully me again like you did"

I said, she nodded with a big smile on her face.

"By the way did Shruti invited you?"
She asked.

"Umm.... yes she did, but I said No"

I said.

"Yash if I am the reason you rejected her invitation, then please don't, she really want you there and I don't want my sis to lack any happiness, so please come"
Shanvi said.

"Okay I will be there"

I said.

"Shanvi beta,we are here"

Driver said.

"See you at 7 PM"

Shanvi said smilingly, I stepped out opening the umbrella, I hope I don't regret this friendship later, I said bye to her and went in.

Ajey was sitting on the couch with his legs on table.

"Oh ho bahi, roses, new girlfriend?"

He asked, I put the Rose in the glass and filled it with water.

"Kisne diya, bata na"
He asked again.

"Shanvi"
I said.

"Ohhhh, wait what? Shanvi, as in Shanvi Malhotra, ho he nahi sakta"

He said.

"Why?"
I asked.

"Wo appko Rose degi, Impossible"

He said.

"Bro it's a yellow Rose, she said sorry and now we are friends, and I am going to Shruti's birthday party, so shut up"

I said take off my tie, and the shawl.

"Friends, wase appne aaj to Shruti ko mana kar diya tha, because appki Shanvi se fatti h"

He said.

"But she genuinely apologized, and she requested me to come to the party so I am going, and stop asking me dumb questions and bring me water"

I said sitting on the couch.

"Baghwan ne pyer deye h, khud leya"
He said.

"Tu jata h ya mi batu?"

I said glaring at him.

"Ja raha hu na"
He mumble and left.

Let's see yeh Shanvi ke sath friendship kese chalti h.

*******
Triple update.

Yrr chapter tayar tha, to socha dal du.

By the way Yash and Shavni are finally friends.

Mohit:- chlo accha hua, ladiya khatam hui.

768 words.