Guilty??

Shanvi's POV

I returned back home, I was in my room, Shruti you shouldn't have done that, I was having fun.

"Shanvi di"

Someone yelled I looked up, Shruti was standing there, I glared at her.

"I can hear well, no need to yell"

I said standing up.

"And why the fuck you asked dad to ask me to bring his files? Any servant could have done that"

I said.

"Shanvi this is too much"

She said I gave her a confused look.

"Don't act as if you don't know, why the fuck you are bullying Yash bahiya?"

She said.

"Tujhe bahut sympathy ho rahe h appne Yash bahiya se?"

I said.

"Shanvi look I very well knew that you pushed Yash bahiya, and you are acting like a fucking bitch you know that, I don't know how many people must have suffered your bullying in previous school, CAN YOU JUST FUCKING STOP TOYING WITH HIM"

She yelled and left, Shruti never yelled at me like that, especially for a outsider, did I went to far? Did I did it too bad? My own sister hates me for doing it.

All these questions came in my mind, and now I am regretting it, fuck I shouldn't have done that, god Yash would be so hurt, he fell too hard, and I laughed on him, God why I went on being a bitch? I should apologize to him, but he won't even talk to me.

God what have I done.

******

I was sitting on my seat, and since morning Yash hadn't said a single word to me, and I am regretting it even more, after seeing his bandages.

It was lunch, I didn't went out.

Someone knocked on my table, I looked up from my Macbeth, 3 girls were standing there with a bitchy look on there face, I stood up the first one, I know her, Ananya.

"Yes?"
I asked.

She opened her bottle and threw water on my face, what the fuck!!!

"You bitch, fucking brat stay away from my Yash, Okay? He is only mine, understood?"

She said holding my collar, I wiped my face with my hand, and gave her a sinister look, and punched her in stomach.

"So bitch, he is yours right, so fucking keep him to yourself, I don't give a shit about you, and what you said, and go show this attitude to someone else, because yeh baccho wali harkate mi nahi karti"

I said.

"I will see you Shanvi"
She said standing up with the help of her minions.

"Yeah bitch, see me and feel jealous, after all I am so beautiful unlike you"

I said and took my book and left.

I sat in the garden, tears welled up in my eyes, why I can't stop being a bitch.

*****

God what's wrong with me, please somebody tell me, this is getting all too frustrating.

"Shanvi beta you not going to school today?"

Mom asked, I sat up on my bed.

"No!!! Please leave me alone, I don't wanna go to school, please just leave me alone"

I said and lied back.

"Shanvi beta is everything alright? You are behaving strange it's been a week now, even Shruti stays silent, you can share with me if there is anything"

Mom said.

"Mom please please right now let me be alone for a while"

I said.

"Okay.... tell me if you need anything"

And she left thank God, I closed my eyes, and feeling sick.

*******

Yash's POV

You know what last whole week was silent, Shanvi didn't said a single word to me, and moreover I heard Ananya tired to bully her, ended up getting beaten, and she didn't even came today.

"Oye Shruti kay hua?"

Ajey asked.

"Kush nahi"
Shruti mumbled as she played with her food, she is doing for last 15 minutes.

"Bol Shruti, because you have been so lost, Shanvi ne kush kaha kay?"

I asked.

"Wo...... actually na.... jis din Shanvi ne appko bully kiya tha, I fought with her, and yelled at her, tabhi se Shanvi and I hadn't spoken, and Shanvi ko aaj 103 fever tha, she didn't told anyone I saw her taking medicines"

She said, I feel bad for her.

"It's Okay Shruti, she is your sister, you shouldn't fight with her because of me, she might not be the nicest person to me but I bet she is a good sister to you"

I said.

"Yeah she is, she is never this bitchy, she was doing all this so that she can leave this school, she hated DPS, and she would be leaving it next week probably, dad asked her to go to this school for a month at least"

Shruti said, and I don't know why I felt weird hearing that.

"Oye Shruti tu tension na le sab thik ho jayega, or please mi tere notes le raha hu okay"

Ajey said, well Ajey and Shruti are bestfriends.

"Ha le le saale, kabhi khud appna kam mat kiyo, chutiya"

Shruti said.

********
Double update✌🏻🤙🏻

Hope you guys liked it.

Vote or comment karo plx.

Mohit:- yeh bandi pagal h, pahle kudh ulti harkate karti h, fir regret karti h.

869 words.