Assignment

Shanvi's POV

"I can't believe it, Shanvi Malhotra jo kabhi kiska koi kam nahi karti, Yash bahiya ka homework kar rahe wo bhi 2 weeks ka, this is breaking news, I should broadcast it on TV"

Shruti said.

"Bc tera over dramatic chutiyapp news over hogaya ho to mi homework karu?"

I asked, I was sitting on my table, and since last 5 hours I am doing his homework, I finished 4 out of 8, and Shruti is now disturbing me, with her backcodi.

"Accha accha, thik h, or kitne der lage gi, fir hum dono GTA kahle ge please"

She asked, sitting up on my bed.

"First you get down from my bed, and abbhi to 3-4 gante or lage ge, that means subha ke 4 baje tak"

I said, and her smile fad away and she walked out of my room.

"Shruttu sun na, chal aaja ek match"

I said and she smiled and dragged me to gaming room, we were playing and she asked a question.

"Di mujhe asa kyu lagta h ki appne Yash bahiya ki jitne diya, because as far as I know app to kabbhi school mi car park karti he nahi ho"

"Well, ha mine Yash ko jitne diya"

She looked at me and put back the controllers.

"And why is that?"
She asked.

"Well I knew wo mujhe appna homework karne ke leye bolega"

I said.

"Di app Yash bahiya ke homework mi kush gadbad karne wali ho na, please mat karna yrr, yeh galt bat h, this is cheating"

She said.

"Everything is fair in love and war"

I smiled and stood up.

"And what is this? Love? Or war?"
She asked I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?"
I asked, of course it is a war.

"Di app na kis se bhi badla nahi leti I know you, you and your lazy ass hates to get involved in these kind of shits"

She said.

"You are just thinking too much, I just love seeing his irritated face"
I said a left, but her words kept coming back in my mind.

"So Let's what would be your reaction when you see this Mr. Nagar"

I said and slipped a paper in this English notebook, Let's see what would be Meher ma'am's reaction after seeing his lovely homework.

*********
Yash's POV

"Yo good morning Shruti"

I said.

"Good morning bahiya, aapko ek bat batu?"
She asked.

"Ha bato"

"Kal madam ji ne pure 8 ghante bithke appki assignment complete ki h"

She said, wow I didn't expected she would do it.

"I really didn't expected she would do my assignment"
I said.

"She never back off from her words, jao abb appki class ka time ho gaya h"

She said I nodded and made my way in the class, Shanvi was reading her favorite Shakespeare, she always have one book in her hand, that too Shakespeare, I looked at my seat, all my notebooks were placed there.

I pulled out my chair and sat, I poked her arm she looked at me.

"Well your work is done, Anyways not a big deal, 3 servants ko bola ki mere notebook copy karni h, and they did"

She said and looked back in her book, such a lair.

"I see, someone have swollen eyes"

I mumbled.

"Oh that, I was playing with Shruti all night"

She said, I was about to speak when ma'am started.

"Class, please submit your homework now"

Everyone did, my roll number was last, and Shanvi's was second last.

We submitted together, I am feeling something fishy, something is wrong she isn't saying anything today, but why? Like Shanvi can't be nice, right?

We sat back, so today we are sitting at the last bench again.

And you know what Shanvi madam is sleeping, yeah ma'am had started teaching but I am busy looking at her, her arms folded on the table, eyes closed and face on my side, she looked so fucking cute man, I clicked a pic of her, I don't know why I am doing this but, still.

The whole day passed and Shanvi's energy was so low that she didn't even tried to irritate me. What a silent day, or so I thought, this is the last lecture which is somehow Meher ma'am is taking, she switched it with p.e sir.

"Yash, Shanvi mujhe lagta you both had became very nice friends"
She said, I looked at her confused yeh kab hua bc? Mujhe to nahi pata chala.

"Pahle jis mahan inssan ki notebook check karne ke leye mujhe 10 ghante bhi kam padte the, aaj uski notebook 15 minute mi check hogi, Yash Shanvi ki handwriting tumhari notebook mi kafi acchi lag rahe h, I mean doctor ki prescriptions se siddha Calligraphy"

She said everyone looked at me, oh fuck, Shanvi have a good handwriting pata to chalna he tha.

"And word to word same both notebooks, like carbon copies of each other, but you know what I found this is your notebook"

She said taking out a paper from her bag.

"Dear Meher ma'am, app inte sunder ho, ki kay he batu, intne bhi sunder nahi ho jo batu, thoda kam homework diya karo na"

Oh my Goodness, I looked at Shanvi.

"And this is written in your handwriting Yash, so both of you stand up and explain this now"

She yelled, I stood up, Shanvi smiled at ma'am lazily.

"Ma'am abb isne such he to bola h, or mine suna h ki App or P. E wale sir-

Before she can complete I placed my hand on her mouth yeh ladki marwake manegi, mtlb pagal h kay yeh?

"Shanvi what the fuck you want, please yrr mat kar yeh"
I whispered.

"Shanvi, Yash explain this now, and Yash what are you doing?"
Meher ma'am said.

I removed my hand.

"Shanvi please kush bhi karuga but ma'am ko kush mat bolna please"
I whispered.

"Be my assistant for whole day"
She whispered, I nodded I don't have any option man.

"Ma'am, actually abbhi mid terms start hone wale h, and Yash ki handwriting you know kitne kharab h, so I was just helping him out in important chapters as a classmate, and that chit was just a dare, you are really beautiful ma'am please don't take it to your heart, we both are sorry, hena Yash?"

She said and looked at me, she fucking planned everything, oh fuck.

"Ye...yes.... ma'am.... we..we are sorry"

I said.

"Last warning both of you two, dubar yeh hua to written complaint jagi tum dono ke ghar"

She said and we sat down.

"Dear Mr. Smarty pants be ready to be my assistant for a whole day tomorrow, meet me at my house at 6 AM, don't be late, or else I have many things against you"

She whispered, god mi yeh kaha fass gaya, is se accha to sara kam kudh he kar leta, bc lude lag gaye.

******

Or karo backcodi, kyu le rahe ho Shanvi se panga Yash, dekha na laga di tere.

Vote and comment karo,or bc share bhi kar dena.

Mohit chal saale sona bhi h.

1199 words.