22 ~ date

Harley anxiously pace his room as it got closer and closer to his date with Maya

Harley anxiously pace his room as it got closer and closer to his date with Maya. He didn't know what to do.

Elizabeth and Lexi tried to calm him down, but there's nothing they could do to so.

Outside of Harley's room, the living room, Elizabeth opened the door to let James in.

"James," Elizabeth said, relieved.

"Everything alright?" James asked.

"Yes," Elizabeth said, "no."

James looked at Elizabeth, concerned.

"What's wrong?" James asked, entering the apartment.

"It's Harley," Elizabeth explained, "he's stressed and nothing is working to calm him down."

"He's got his first date tonight," Lexi added. 

"Oh," James said.

"Please talk to him," Elizabeth said. "It might help if you talked to him."

"You think?" James hesitated.

"Yes!" Elizabeth and Lexi exclaimed.

"He really likes you, James," Elizabeth said. "I think if he got advise, specifically from you, it'll help him a lot."

James nodded.

James headed over to Harley's bedroom.

He knocked on the door and entered.

"Hey, Harley," James greeted him.

"Hey," Harley said, anxiously.

"Your mother told me you're having your first date tonight," James said, sitting at Harley's desk.

"Yeah," he said, nervously.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty sure you know," Harley said.

"Yeah, well, it'll be fine," James assured him.

"You think?" Harley said, uncertainly.

"As cliche as they may be, but just be yourself," James said. "She likes you so don't try to pretend to be something you're not."

Harley nodded. "Okay."

"And don't stress yourself too much," James added. 

Harley nodded again.

James looked at his watch.

"Oh," James said.

"What?" Harley asked beginning to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down," James said. "It's okay. It's nearly time for your date."

"Oh," Harley said. "Oh. Right it's almost time."