01 ~ summer

Summer was coming to an end and Harley Walker knew what it meant: school.

He and his little brother, Peter, have grown so used to online school that he knew it'll take some time to adjust to attending a normal, public school.

His mother, Elizabeth Walker, a famous actress, had taken them shopping for their clothes and school supplies.

Harley and Peter grew quite a bit over the summer. The boys were in a desperate need of new clothes and shoes, especially Harley, who has grown the most.

There were a few more days until school started and Harley was quite anxious. His mother was quite famous and seeing how he had friends who had used him in the past when he was living in LA, who knows who would use him because of his famous mother.

Elizabeth was on set all day long and Harley and Peter were home alone. They hadn't done much except eat, watch movies and shows and walk their dog.

In the middle of a movie, someone knocked on their apartment door.

Harley got up and answered it. A girl and a boy were at the door. The girl had long brown hair and bright eyes. She had a big smile on her face. The boy, like the girl, had brown hair and bright eyes. 

"Hi," she said.

"Hi?" Harley said.

"I'm Riley Matthews," she said. "This is my little brother, Auggie."

"Hi," he said, happily. "I'm Auggie."

"I'm Harley," Harley introduced himself. "Um," he looked back at Peter. "Peter! Come here!"

He heard Peter groan and got up from the couch and come to the door.

"This is Peter," Harley said, placing his hands on his brothers shoulders and squeeze it.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi, Peter," Riley said. "I'm Riley and this is Auggie. We're your new neighbors."

"Cool," Harley said. 

"We're right next door."

Harley and Peter nodded.

"Where are you guys from?"

"Los Angeles," Peter said.

"Oh, cool," Auggie said in awe. "What is it like there?"

"Um, it's alright," Harley shrugged. 

"What did you guys there?" Riley asked.

"Um, not much," Peter said. "We were homeschooled and traveled a lot with our mom for her work."

"Oh, what does she do?" Riley asked.

"She does entertainment stuff," Peter said.

"What do you guys like?" Auggie asked.

"Um, we play sports whenever we were home," Harley shrugged.

"And build a lot of LEGOs," Peter added.

"What LEGOs?" Auggie asked.

"Um, Star Wars, Marvel..." Peter listed.

"Friends LEGO," Harley added.

"Harry Potter," Peter said. "And more."

"Hey, I'm building my LEGOs," Auggie said. "It's of Hogwarts. Wanna help me?" 

The question was directed at Peter.

"Yeah," Peter smiled. "Harley, can I go?"

"Um, sure," Harley shrugged. "Go ahead."